Posted 23 June 2004 - 10:10 AM

:) looks good

#4 Ktomek06

Ktomek06

F-Series Commander

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Lifeguarding, my bronc, and a lot of other stuff.

Posted 23 June 2004 - 10:13 AM

Nice Bronc

#5 Broncoholics

Broncoholics

Broncoholics

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Interests:4-Wheeling!

Posted 23 June 2004 - 01:01 PM

At least you got stuck at a good view spot B)
Wheel it like you stole it!

#6 Guest_Bronco_In_Ny_*

Guest_Bronco_In_Ny_*

Posted 23 June 2004 - 01:50 PM

I'll add mine after we got it dirty looks like my son had a good don't yah think B)

Attached Thumbnails

• Harry__s_Photos_066.jpg

#7 Guest_mansquirt86_*

Guest_mansquirt86_*

Posted 23 June 2004 - 04:32 PM

ok, so yours is a bit dirtier than mine, but like the man said, atleast i got stuck at a good viewpoint. the guy who took the pic of me out there was in his rig so he just came over and yanked me right out thank god... no tow trucks in that area for about 70 miles

#8 Guest_Bronco_In_Ny_*

Guest_Bronco_In_Ny_*

Posted 23 June 2004 - 06:41 PM

Most the rigs in the Off-road club I'm in are jeeps and not many full size rigs so normaly we are the tow rigs :D I'm going to take some pics while she's clean then put them up..

#9 Guest_Bronco_Blues_*

Guest_Bronco_Blues_*

Posted 23 June 2004 - 08:16 PM

thats weird, it looks like we are running almost the exact same thing. I think we even have the same rims.

Attached Thumbnails

• MVC_015S.JPG

#10 Guest_Bronco_In_Ny_*

Guest_Bronco_In_Ny_*

Posted 24 June 2004 - 06:28 AM

My are Ultra star style wheels I'm order new tires and wheels soon just haven't fig out which yet heres a Pic of my bronco when its clean :D

Attached Thumbnails

• bronco_pics_004.jpg

#11 Guest_mansquirt86_*

Guest_mansquirt86_*

Posted 24 June 2004 - 08:23 AM

bronco_blues, ur right i think we do have the same rims. great minds think alike ya know? haha. Pretty sure your rig is a lil newer than mine though. To be honest, i like yours more than mine... wanna trade? haha

#12 Guest_Bronco_Blues_*

Guest_Bronco_Blues_*

Posted 25 June 2004 - 02:08 PM

I have way too much time in this "rig". How are the Dual Flowmasters working out for ya? I have a cat back on mine. I want Duals!Also, hows that T-Body spacer working for ya?

#13 Guest_mansquirt86_*

Guest_mansquirt86_*

Posted 28 June 2004 - 08:16 PM

i love the way the dual flows sound, not too loud but powerful enough sounding to make me happy. even sets off car alarms on occassion. haha. The throttle body spacer was shockingly well worth the money. Easy to install and makes a noticable difference. The only problem i have with my flows is that the left rear hanger keeps breaking.... its been replaced 5 times already and right now its broken. i think im going to grab a quarter inch thick piece of steel or something like that and weld that crap in there, if that breaks.. im pullin out the duals and going single 3inch that dumps out before the rear wheels

#14 Guest_cowboydan_*

Guest_cowboydan_*

Posted 29 June 2004 - 07:58 PM

finally got this whole pic thing to work. so yeah, heres my work in progress

have you bottomed out your front. it looks like you have about the same space in the wheel wells as i. i went wheeling last week. i didn't have any trouble with bottoming, but now my front wheels are cambered in. i have checked the whole front but i can only figure compressed springs. oh yea. i went out with my buddy with a 79/ 5" lift/ 35+12.5. i went everywhere he went except when he tried to run a class 5 hole. i am stock with 33/12.5/15

#15 Guest_mansquirt86_*

Guest_mansquirt86_*

Posted 30 June 2004 - 05:30 PM

it has bottomed out a few times since i got the 33's, but nothing to bad. the only damage it has caused is tearin up the chrome trim around the wheel well. As for your camber problem, i was having the same issue and it was eating up my tires, took it to a shop and had a spacer put in when it was getting aligned.. now its ok

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users