6 replies to this topic

#1 bluesman17

bluesman17

F-Series Maniac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 13 September 2004 - 11:01 PM

Anyone familiar with Super Swamper LTBs? Basically I want to know if they wear well on the road or if I got them are they something to put on when I wanted to go play? Im looking at this package: http://www.4wheelpar...?ParentPacID=50

#2 Ktomek06

Ktomek06

F-Series Commander

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Lifeguarding, my bronc, and a lot of other stuff.

Posted 14 September 2004 - 04:04 AM

Posted Image

Well mud terrains are mud terrains they dont ever wear as well as a/ts or road tires. I would guess they wouldnt wear extremely bad

#3 Guest_jfrbronco_*

Guest_jfrbronco_*

Posted 14 September 2004 - 05:00 PM

thats a really good deal!, wish I had some extra money floating around to get a set of thoses 33.
JFR

#4 Justshootme84

Justshootme84

F-Series Commander

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts
  • Interests:4wd trucks, hunting, fishing, music

Posted 14 September 2004 - 06:02 PM

My experience with TSL mud tires has been that they are great for one thing only. That is mud. They will wear fast on the highway, so rotate them often and keep the alignment true. That goes for most any mud grip, BTW.
1984 Bronco XLT, 351W H.O., C-6 AT, Ford 9", SkyJ 6" lift, 35" tires on MT Classic rims, S&W Racecars 10-pt cage kit, custom "shaker" assembly.
1988 Bronco Custom, 302 EFI, C-6 AT, Ford 8.8". parting out
1986 Bronco Custom, 300I-6, NP435

#5 Guest_andydic_*

Guest_andydic_*

Posted 19 September 2004 - 08:46 AM

LTB's are soft and wear out quick. I mean real quick. I friend of mine has them on his jeep. He's had them for about 6 months nad the are already wearing out pretty bad and getting flat spots.

#6 bluesman17

bluesman17

F-Series Maniac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 19 September 2004 - 02:50 PM

Thats all i need to hear. The bias worried me for that same reason

#7 Guest_Juice_*

Guest_Juice_*

Posted 19 September 2004 - 05:00 PM

I have the TSL's on my bronc, and they are wearing realy well, i got around 10k on them so far, and they are in great shape. my buddy had the 34x10.50 on his jeep for a while, then they were on his bronco. he also liked them. but if you do run swampers, you will get flat spots, they round out fairly quickly again though. also if tire noise is an issue, they are not waht you want, for they are very noisy. but off the pavement, they are the cats ass. they work great in the mud, and on the rocks. they work good in the snow, as long as you can dig to bottom. you might try the Trxus M/T's from interco. they have very low tire noise, and i have a few friends that run them, and are very pleased with their performance.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users