Cheap Hummers

4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_BigNasty_*

Guest_BigNasty_*

Posted 04 October 2004 - 03:18 PM

4x4 Bodies.com

Maybe someone should add that onto a bronco frame and make a Hummer the correct way for once :)

#2 Seabronc

Seabronc

F-Series Commander

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 04 October 2004 - 03:32 PM

I think we know the H1 is designed for real off road. The H2 however, is nothing but a hummer looking body on a Chevy frame designed for Yuppies Soccer moms and dads so they can drive over the pile of rocks they had installed at the end of their driveway. :lol:

:)>-

"I know you think you know what I said, but what you need to know is, I did'nt say what I meant"

#3 bluesman17

bluesman17

F-Series Maniac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 04 October 2004 - 09:47 PM

I hope am general sues them, destroying the reputation of a hummer like that is horrible. thats one of the few things id take over a bronco the real deal hummer pre H1 because that just pisses me off that they even did an h2

#4 4xfan78

4xfan78

F-Series Pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts
  • Interests:Anything Ford prefer 78-79 bronco<br>The bigger the better

Posted 05 October 2004 - 05:08 AM

Yeah the damn yuppies can scew up anything, look at the prices of H.D. lets just hope they dont get into bronco's.
GOT MUD?

#5 Bradt

Bradt

F-Series Maniac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 10:36 PM

That's a pretty cool idea. I think it would be a waste of a Bronco to put one of those on it though.

On the H2 issue. Where I used to live I'd see Those things all over the place. It didn't surprise me much since the same thing happened every time any vanity car came out. What did surprise me, and still does, is the number of men I see driving them. I really expected it to be nothing more than the ultimate drive your kids to practice car.

Brad

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users