Selling A '72

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Yellow 72_*

Guest_Yellow 72_*

Posted 07 November 2004 - 10:19 AM

Well guys i'm sorry to say that i must part with my '72 bronco. I'm 17 and cant afford the gas and parts i would like to put on it so i'm going to sell it. I put this decision off as long as i could but it really does just have to be done. It is a 72 originally a 3 on the tree but i put a duffs kit in and now its on the floor, i also put in the matching T-case shifter. It has the D-44 and ford 9 in axels, 302 that i have put a K&N on nothing big ut its there. I put on a new distributor and alternator, corbue (spelling) racing seats, 2 inch body lift, true dual exhaust with 2 chamber V-force mufflers. It sounds and runs great, it has some rust on the frame and body but nothin that would cause a problem. It is bright yellow.

I live in north carolina near winston salem if you are interested please call me at (336)-983-8493 (after about 6) or e-mail me at [email protected]

i'll try to post some pics of it on here but if i cant figure that out and you would like to see it e-mail me and i will send them to you that way.

Thank you
Josh

#2 Guest_Yellow 72_*

Guest_Yellow 72_*

Posted 07 November 2004 - 12:24 PM

I forgot to say that i also installed a tach, and i cb (the cb no longer works) and it was 32x11.50 all terrain tires

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users