92 forrd f150 302 fi

3 replies to this topic

#1 ron.o

ron.o

F-Series Newbie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 12:14 PM

my truck starts right up on the coldest days. the problem is if i dont let it warm up to it is high enough it will stall.never while moving.no big deal except it now has to sit for 15 or twenty minutes.sometimes it doesnt stall to i get to the nearest intersection.the honking behind me doent seem to help. i have to let it warm up on mild days even.a mechanic suggested the fuel pump but i am sceptical.i have two tanks and i switch back and forth but no luck.im the only person still sitt a work.every other vehicile i have had ihave been pretty much able to jump in it and go.or at least start it right back up if it stalls.thanks

#2 showtime120

showtime120

F-Series Newbie

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Favorite F-Series Year?:1992

Posted 25 January 2012 - 06:57 PM

my truck starts right up on the coldest days. the problem is if i dont let it warm up to it is high enough it will stall.never while moving.no big deal except it now has to sit for 15 or twenty minutes.sometimes it doesnt stall to i get to the nearest intersection.the honking behind me doent seem to help. i have to let it warm up on mild days even.a mechanic suggested the fuel pump but i am sceptical.i have two tanks and i switch back and forth but no luck.im the only person still sitt a work.every other vehicile i have had ihave been pretty much able to jump in it and go.or at least start it right back up if it stalls.thanks

Change your fuel filter. Located just below the drivers side door under the vechile

#3 showtime120

showtime120

F-Series Newbie

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 06:57 PM

Change your fuel filter. Located just below the drivers side door under the truck

#4 showtime120

showtime120

F-Series Newbie

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 06:59 PM

Change the fuel filter....... Located under the truck on the drivers side

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users