79 350-4 door

2 replies to this topic

#1 greatnorth70

greatnorth70

F-Series Newbie

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 09:53 AM

Well in my search for a front diff I found a 350- 4 door 4x4 in pretty good shape for 1500 and it was a daily driver only 15 miles from home ive seen it around all my life but i never thought the old guy would part with it and its the exact same color as the one i have. i have the motor and tranny in the 2x4 and its running just need to finish a drive shaft and hook up the pipes so i have a spare anyway thanks for the info i really appreciate it and if anyone has a 79 half tonne 4x4 give me a shout

#2 dfreise

dfreise

F-Series Newbie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 08:02 PM

Well in my search for a front diff I found a 350- 4 door 4x4 in pretty good shape for 1500 and it was a daily driver only 15 miles from home ive seen it around all my life but i never thought the old guy would part with it and its the exact same color as the one i have. i have the motor and tranny in the 2x4 and its running just need to finish a drive shaft and hook up the pipes so i have a spare anyway thanks for the info i really appreciate it and if anyone has a 79 half tonne 4x4 give me a shout

View Post

So I'm looking for a roof for my 4 door. If I understand your posts you should have a spare 4 door cab. Any chance we could work something out? Located in Kansas, Topeka 66604

#3 diesel

diesel

Duck Tape L'fixer :)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 08:05 AM

my buddies got a half ton 79 4x4 but its got a sick tranny only has first and second gear still runs like a raped ape

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users