1 reply to this topic

#1 a1bummer

a1bummer

Where's My Hammer!?!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 09:07 AM

I just looking for a pair of chrome wire mesh headlight stone guards for my 78. It has the 79's light, bezels, etc. So I need the rectangle ones. Anybody know where to find them? I think JC Whitney used to have them. So did the Carquest in my hometown. Now I can't find the anywhere. I find the 7" round ones everywhere but when I ask they can't get the rectangle ones and don't know who makes them. Can anyone help?

Attached Thumbnails

• DSCF0003.JPG

#2 bradj1964

bradj1964

F-Series Newbie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 07:00 PM

I just looking for a pair of chrome wire mesh headlight stone guards for my 78. It has the 79's light, bezels, etc. So I need the rectangle ones. Anybody know where to find them? I think JC Whitney used to have them. So did the Carquest in my hometown. Now I can't find the anywhere. I find the 7" round ones everywhere but when I ask they can't get the rectangle ones and don't know who makes them. Can anyone help?

I saw some on ebay 5 3/8"x7 3/4" they were black though, rally brand,dont know what your headlight measures,they also have chrome on their webstore also, the name of the store is Four A's Good Deals hope this helps out!!

Edited by bradj1964, 28 April 2008 - 07:16 PM.

Reply to this topic

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users