New to the site. These are my trucks

No replies to this topic

#1 cobrabob

cobrabob

F-Series Newbie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 08:52 PM

My 4X4 is a 79 F-150 with a 351m and an automatic it runs great and does everything I want it to. My 75 has a built 390, a C6 automatic and 4:11 gears in a 9" rearend. I replaced the grill, front bumper, grill shells, lenses, added a roll pan in the rear, added mooneyes goose neck mirrors, a socal speed shop rear view mirror, new headliner, GT Grant steering wheel, added blue dots to the taillights, has dvd in dash with two subs behind the stock reapolstered bench seat, as well as new pioneer speakers in the doors. I also added the wheels and had the truck painted, though I do plan on getting rid of those wheels and going with american torq thrust D's. The 390 runs strong, but I recently picked up a 429 engine that I bored .30 over, new pistons rings, forgeded crank, cobrajet rods, edelbrock performer rpm intake manifold and performer rpm heads, holly carb, comp magnum cam, with chromoly push rods and roller rockers. I'm shooting for just over 600 hp, I'm hoping to swap the 429 in place of the 390 this summer, I just need to buy the new trans (I'm having it built by B&M) and the gear vendors overdrive (its going to be a 6 speed automatic this way I can run my 4:11 gears and still have a final drive ratio of a 3:55) and I also plan on lowering the truck at the same time 3" in the front and 2" in the rear, I still want it to have that raked look. Anyway, just wanted to say hi to all you guys on the forum.

Attached Thumbnails

• brown_11.JPG
  • Ahh_very_niiccee.JPG
  • Blue_3.jpg

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users