3 replies to this topic

#1 78f1504x4

78f1504x4

Duck Tape L'fixer :)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 02:45 PM

You know the panel on the floor in a 70 series truck that covers the tranny. Some idiot sealed it with freaking roof tar. so every time the truck got warm, it would ooz out and get on everything. So finally i took it off today and it took me almost 2 hours to get most of it off. freaking ppl i swear. Do any of you guys run into something bizarre on ur trucks, that makes you wonder what kind of idiot did this and why

#2 freeto4wheel

freeto4wheel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 07:07 PM

You know the panel on the floor in a 70 series truck that covers the tranny. Some idiot sealed it with freaking roof tar. so every time the truck got warm, it would ooz out and get on everything. So finally i took it off today and it took me almost 2 hours to get most of it off. freaking ppl i swear. Do any of you guys run into something bizarre on ur trucks, that makes you wonder what kind of idiot did this and why

i bought one that they used instant foam and made there own cover under the carpet it didnt even have the metal cover there they filled it in right on top of the trans hack sculpted it so the carpet looked right you wanna talk about mad when i went to put a clutch in the truck and the trans was basically cemented in place with the cab floor thats probably the worse thing i ever saw some folks out there are definetly to stupid to even own a vehicle and yeah i bought the truck cheap cause the clutch was out wanted to go back and beet someone stupid

Edited by freeto4wheel, 07 February 2009 - 03:46 PM.

#3 78f1504x4

78f1504x4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 09:42 AM

lol i hear that, i took my bed off the other day and thee was only 3 bolts holding it on, and i looked at my cab and there is only 1 bolt holding that on, it scares the hell out of me everytime i drive it

#4 BlackFord77

BlackFord77

BlackFordTruck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 05:54 PM

Definitely time to dig in the 'ol bolt bucket!

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users