4 replies to this topic

#1 81BlueBeast

81BlueBeast

Where's My Hammer!?!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 02:55 AM

This is my first and only truck I will ever own. I love my Ford and don't care if I have to replace the frame, its the only one I will ever have. I'm in the Army overseas right now, and while everyone else wants to return home and spend all their money on some new expensive tuner, or sport bike. I'm proud spending my bucks giving my baby some upgrades. The engine is obviously not original when I say that I'm currently running a Ford 429. This truck has been thru the worst of it. You'll see my progress along the way as I work towards the best truck I know.

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC00300.JPG
  • DSC07210.JPG
  • DSC07208.JPG

#2 bronc76

bronc76

F-Series Pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Favorite F-Series Year?:1978

Posted 15 March 2009 - 09:55 AM

Welcome to the zone! good luck with the rebuild, it will be money well spent.

#3 John Eversoll

John Eversoll

Duck Tape L'fixer :)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 09:13 AM

This is my first and only truck I will ever own. I love my Ford and don't care if I have to replace the frame, its the only one I will ever have. I'm in the Army overseas right now, and while everyone else wants to return home and spend all their money on some new expensive tuner, or sport bike. I'm proud spending my bucks giving my baby some upgrades. The engine is obviously not original when I say that I'm currently running a Ford 429. This truck has been thru the worst of it. You'll see my progress along the way as I work towards the best truck I know.

Hey there Big guy, thanks for serving this confused country!!! It was confudsed when I was over seas 35 yrs ago Also!

The Bronco will be safe you just do the same. After all, what good is a Bronco if you don't have someone to drive it!

My Father bought me a 71 Chevelle SS just before I went over seas, guess he just wanted me to have something to look

foreward to come home to. You do the same.

Oh and Yes, I still have the car!

John Eversoll

#4 81BlueBeast

81BlueBeast

Where's My Hammer!?!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 09:18 AM

Its a 350 not a bronco, but thank you all the same.

Hey there Big guy, thanks for serving this confused country!!! It was confudsed when I was over seas 35 yrs ago Also!

The Bronco will be safe you just do the same. After all, what good is a Bronco if you don't have someone to drive it!

My Father bought me a 71 Chevelle SS just before I went over seas, guess he just wanted me to have something to look

foreward to come home to. You do the same.

Oh and Yes, I still have the car!

John Eversoll

#5 lostin90s

lostin90s

old part is good part s

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:Wrecking yards , my kids , places with no cell phone service, and Centurion F150 crew cabs

Posted 30 March 2009 - 05:19 PM

Its a 350 not a bronco, but thank you all the same.

Thanks for serving . Nice ride . Being a F350 I supose it doesn't have the swiss cheese frame like F150 . I swapped few those.

Good luck keep posting . Its been way quite here but stick with it .
Parts is parts

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users