#1 sk8too

sk8too

Duck Tape L'fixer :)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Favorite F-Series Year?:1994

Posted 04 December 2009 - 04:38 PM

Looking for a replacement passenger side armrest for the captains chair for my 93 F-150. I've looked everywhere i can think of none of the junkyards around me have any. any help would be greatly appriciated

#2 bronc76

bronc76

F-Series Pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Favorite F-Series Year?:1978

Posted 04 December 2009 - 07:49 PM

Have you tried LMCtruck or nationalpartsdepot?

#3 sk8too

sk8too

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 12:24 PM

Have you tried LMCtruck or nationalpartsdepot?

only thing i can find is entire seats, maybe i should call and see. I did put a search our on junkyard dog.com we'll see. Here's a picture of the style im looking for
Posted Image

#4 lostin90s

lostin90s

old part is good part s

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:Wrecking yards , my kids , places with no cell phone service, and Centurion F150 crew cabs

Posted 06 December 2009 - 03:51 PM

Looking for a replacement passenger side armrest for the captains chair for my 93 F-150. I've looked everywhere i can think of none of the junkyards around me have any. any help would be greatly appriciated

Good luck . I know of set blue seats here in PA . Ebay had several armrest while back . I was contacting to see if they had seat foam .

Look out for a front bumper for me while your looking .
Parts is parts

#5 sk8too

sk8too

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 05:23 AM

Good luck . I know of set blue seats here in PA . Ebay had several armrest while back . I was contacting to see if they had seat foam .

Look out for a front bumper for me while your looking .

those blue seats, are they willing to part with the passenger side armrest? if you know a phone number for me to contact them at that would be great!!! about the bumper, what kind of condtion you looking for? Most of the bumpers i've seen at the local yards are rusted up pretty good, they finally stopped using salt for the roads about 5 years ago, so exterior parts are going to be a little rusty

#6 lostin90s

lostin90s

old part is good part s

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:Wrecking yards , my kids , places with no cell phone service, and Centurion F150 crew cabs

Posted 10 December 2009 - 03:08 PM

those blue seats, are they willing to part with the passenger side armrest? if you know a phone number for me to contact them at that would be great!!! about the bumper, what kind of condtion you looking for? Most of the bumpers i've seen at the local yards are rusted up pretty good, they finally stopped using salt for the roads about 5 years ago, so exterior parts are going to be a little rusty

I hope to get there next week . Its a u pull it place . Yep all rusted here to . I hit a deer and my turbo bumper is toast
Parts is parts

#7 sk8too

sk8too

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 01:10 PM

I hope to get there next week . Its a u pull it place . Yep all rusted here to . I hit a deer and my turbo bumper is toast

NM i found one in a yard up here, thanks anyways

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users