No replies to this topic

#1 120mph

120mph

F-Series Newbie

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Favorite F-Series Year?:1976

Posted 21 December 2010 - 10:59 AM

Hey fellas, been bartendin for an extra job for a few years to save up for the kind of truck I'd like to end up with. One of the regulars last night told me about this website and recommended I post on here. Said theres probably someone out there with the truck I'm lookin for and the engine I'd like laying around their shop somewhere. So who knows...

I'd like to end up with a 76-79 ford crew cab (4 door) with one of Ford's 7.3L diesels swapped into it. Hopefully no rust, decent solid black paint. Gotta be 4x4, a decent but street legal lift would be cool too. Heat and A/C. I'd hope to find a visor with running lights for the windshield. A cool cattle pusher bumper or something would be cool too but not necessary. Tow package would be great but not necessary. Interior in decent shape but not too critical if it's not.

Like all Daddy's with a daughter, I'm pretty damn protective. I'm 34 shes almost 2. I'm a single daddy and need a big mean f*n truck to put me and my daughters names on the doors and "Noey's Daddy" on the tailgate (or bumper if no tailgate) to keep remindin anyone what they'll have to deal with if they're thinkin about messin with my daughter. I'm in Utah but we could probably figure something out...If you got any ideas, or even an old junker you wanna get rid of that I can start workin on fixin up here it'd be nice to know about either way. Thanks, Mike (801) 634-5478 [email protected]

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users