2 replies to this topic

#1 Bradt

Bradt

F-Series Maniac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 05:37 PM

Hey Guys. Just found this forum on the net and thought I'd give it a go. I live in GA and am driving an '88 Bronco. The Bronco was my dad's before I got it. I can remember when he bought it and being small enough to lay down in the back seat. Good times.

Anyway, it's still in good shape. It sat up for over 2 years and after a good bath, and a couple tanks of new gas still runs great. I've been doing some work on it, and have a few more things to do. The one I'm looking most forward to is reworking the interior in the back for stowing camping gear as well as things like jumper cables. Getting tired of things sliding around back there. I've got some ideas for it that should make it pretty interesting. Maybe I'll document it and post it if it comes out well.

I guess that's enough for this post,
Brad

#2 Justshootme84

Justshootme84

F-Series Commander

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts
  • Interests:4wd trucks, hunting, fishing, music

Posted 25 October 2004 - 06:08 PM

Howdy & Welcome!!! <):)
1984 Bronco XLT, 351W H.O., C-6 AT, Ford 9", SkyJ 6" lift, 35" tires on MT Classic rims, S&W Racecars 10-pt cage kit, custom "shaker" assembly.
1988 Bronco Custom, 302 EFI, C-6 AT, Ford 8.8". parting out
1986 Bronco Custom, 300I-6, NP435

#3 Bradt

Bradt

F-Series Maniac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 10:18 AM

Just thought I'd put an image up. She's pretty, but nothing special. I think just about everything but the tires, radiator, and sparkplugs are still the original equipment. I know the shocks are, but all that's about to change!

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users