F550 Chassis 4 inch lift?

1 reply to this topic

#1 Donn

Donn

F-Series Newbie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:02 AM

I'm trying to do a 4" lift on a 2009 F550 Cab/Chassis. The few companies who list a kit are very uncertain if their parts will work. I would like to include airbags front and rear with the lift. The goal is bigger tires, and a good ride at 13,000-16,000 GVW.
Any help is appreciated. A recommendation to a good truck suspension shop in the Chicago area would also be appreciated. Thanks.

#2 lostin90s

lostin90s

old part is good part s

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:Wrecking yards , my kids , places with no cell phone service, and Centurion F150 crew cabs

Posted 08 May 2009 - 02:18 PM

I'm trying to do a 4" lift on a 2009 F550 Cab/Chassis. The few companies who list a kit are very uncertain if their parts will work. I would like to include airbags front and rear with the lift. The goal is bigger tires, and a good ride at 13,000-16,000 GVW.
Any help is appreciated. A recommendation to a good truck suspension shop in the Chicago area would also be appreciated. Thanks.

Check with or look up semi truck customizers . They do HD lowering on the rigs so going the other way probably isn't that hard.

Problem with lift manufactors is the parts may fit but the weight capacity would noy be there.

Good luck lets us know what find out would love to see this build.
Parts is parts

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users