Lift Kit And Tires For 1995 Bronco

3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_bortsbronc96_*

Guest_bortsbronc96_*

Posted 08 June 2004 - 02:33 PM

As a true novice when it comes to fixing up my Bronco, in order to get a bearing on the difference between quality of kits, what is considered the best lift kit for a 1995 or 1996 Bronco? Also any suggestions on tires after the truck is lifted?

Thanks

bortsbronc96

#2 Guest_zakcode_*

Guest_zakcode_*

Posted 08 June 2004 - 03:34 PM

i put a superlift 4" on my 81. now i want a couple more inches.i should have went with the six when i was swapping things out.i kept the stock radius arms. extended arms are an option on standard kits. i am happy with mine it gets me "stucker". than my old f-150 did. as for tires that really depends on the off-road driving you will be doing. i try to hit the trails-dirt roads/rocks/snow/mud, as much as i can. so i went with super swampers. wet asphalt and hard packed snow/ice are not fun with them as there is no sipping. if you are going to hit mud and rocks alot go with the super swamppers(warning they are loud on the street). if you are going to be doing more driving on the street you might look for a good all terrain or more agresive all terrain .. if you have a friend that has a lifted bronco or a short wheel base ford about the same year see if you can take it for a drive and see if you like the lift and ride.i like superlift, i havent had a problem yet(knock on wood).and i like swampers.good luck in your decision

#3 Guest_FLYFSHIN_*

Guest_FLYFSHIN_*

Posted 09 June 2004 - 05:18 AM

For tires I would highly reccomend Kumhos. They are really starting to catch on in the trucking community in upper michigan...a great tire. They dig to beat hell, have nice wide channels to avoid hydro, the dirt realeses easy, and they are fairly quiet for an aggressive A/T tire. They are also fairly inexpensive.

#4 dicain

dicain

It's Only Money, Right?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 09:43 PM

I here the super lift with the steering kit is the best for the late model Broncos.
its on my wish list.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users