Photo

Bush Vs. Kerry

49 replies to this topic

Poll: Who do you think will run the country better? (39 member(s) have cast votes)

Who do you think will run the country better?

1. Bush (26 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

2. Kerry (9 votes [23.08%])

Percentage of vote: 23.08%

3. Wont Vote (1 votes [2.56%])

Percentage of vote: 2.56%

4. Dont Care (3 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 walkdawg

walkdawg

F-Series Maniac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 05:15 PM

Dude I understand your feelings 100%. You are allowed to feel the way you do. I just feel the way I do. I hate getting shipped out at a seconds notice or not knowing were Ill in the morning. I like doing what I am doing though so guess it pays. Well I am sorry I got so heated up over this i do not really care I not really allowed to talk bad about my commander and chief. I just feel Bush is the one to do this.
89 Bronco 302 5.0L FI 33x12.5x15 tire. AOD, 3.55 gears slowly upgarding and restoring.

#22 Guest_gasser38_*

Guest_gasser38_*

Posted 08 July 2004 - 08:39 PM

Do any of you naysayers read the paper or watch the news or listen to the radio? The economy is looking great. The Iraq handover is going well. Don't you think the fact that mass graves are no longer being filled in Iraq is enough justification for removing Sadam. Why do so many people think mild abuse of some POWs is more outrageous than civilians getting their heads sawed off in front of a camera. God bless George W. Bush and thank God for letting me be a part of this great nation. Have a nice day, Greg

#23 walkdawg

walkdawg

F-Series Maniac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 05:51 AM

No I do not watch the news or read the papers to much. I stopped doing this when I would read all the bad stuff the military has done and not any of the good. I hate to here how bad some peopel f@**ed up. They dont every say anything about all the good we do overthere. So I just read or watch the news every pther week. I think Bush is doing a great job.
89 Bronco 302 5.0L FI 33x12.5x15 tire. AOD, 3.55 gears slowly upgarding and restoring.

#24 Guest_gasser38_*

Guest_gasser38_*

Posted 09 July 2004 - 11:38 AM

I wasn't bad mouthing you walkdog. Sorry if I came across that way. I'm talking to all the people farther up in the thread who whine and complain about how terrible everything is here and how stupid our president is when in all likelyhood they don't pay any attention to what's going on around them. I'm pretty out spoken about my political beliefs. The truth is most of the poeple who complain and want to argue with you are to lazy to even vote if you ask them. You do have to be careful with the mainstream media because the are liberally biased. I don't believe they are dishonest but everyone has an agenda and they only report what helps to advance thier cause. It just so happens that the only news that will get liberals elected at the moment is bad news. If the public believes the country is on the right track Republicans win in a landslide this year. Mix the news up with some talk radio, listen to both liberal and conservative shows so you stay well rounded and open minded and believe what makes the most sense to you. Sean Hannity is my favorite and wether or not you like Rush Limbaugh as a person he is about 98.5 percent right most of the time. Thanks for serving your country and for the freedom and security that service provides for all of us.

#25 walkdawg

walkdawg

F-Series Maniac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 01:15 PM

I agree with you Bro. I understand you was not really talking to me. I just wanted to say I dont really get into the news for the reason I stated. I am sorry if anyone thinks I am lashing out. I am not I just speaking out. You all have your reason for feeling the way you do and I say thats why I am in the military is so we can do that.

#26 Guest_Flash69_*

Guest_Flash69_*

Posted 09 July 2004 - 02:55 PM

Thats the beauty of America we can all voice our opinions. I also thank you walkdog for protecting our freedom and continuing that freedom. It is all bigger than who is president anyway. People like you prove that. As far as watching the news,I base what i believe on what i experience. It has all hit home.Thanks again Walkdog.

#27 Guest_N A Holmes_*

Guest_N A Holmes_*

Posted 09 July 2004 - 05:03 PM

What, Kerry scares you guys?. The fact that we have a pseudo-president with a room tempreture IQ scares me. A president with a brain who isn't the laughingstock of the world would be nice for a change. Plus, look at the military record of each Kerry=decorated war hero / Bush= quaffing beers and protecting Texas from Mexico. Kerry=leadership Bush=ineptitude

#28 Justshootme84

Justshootme84

F-Series Commander

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts
  • Interests:4wd trucks, hunting, fishing, music

Posted 09 July 2004 - 06:30 PM

Kerry scares me because he wants to align with the UN and place our country under their rule like the "global community" of the future. GW said no way dudes, we can handle our country better than you [UN].
1984 Bronco XLT, 351W H.O., C-6 AT, Ford 9", SkyJ 6" lift, 35" tires on MT Classic rims, S&W Racecars 10-pt cage kit, custom "shaker" assembly.
1988 Bronco Custom, 302 EFI, C-6 AT, Ford 8.8". parting out
1986 Bronco Custom, 300I-6, NP435

#29 Ktomek06

Ktomek06

F-Series Commander

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Lifeguarding, my bronc, and a lot of other stuff.

Posted 09 July 2004 - 06:33 PM

Yeah Holmes and how bout u actually get registered b4 you start talking politics b4 you even mention broncos!

#30 Guest_Holmes_*

Guest_Holmes_*

Posted 10 July 2004 - 09:32 AM

:D OK, now I'm registered. Sorry, I don't have a Bronco and gee, didn't know I had to talk about my truck before anything else... But I'll bore anyone to tears talking about my 69 F100. HD Dana 44 front, Dana 70 rear, dually, 4x4, 460 engine, C6 trans with an Art Carr kit and shifter, MSD transmission and dual flowmasters fed by Thorley Tri-y headers. Not a Bronco, but I think it rocks :)>-

#31 Guest_gasser38_*

Guest_gasser38_*

Posted 10 July 2004 - 12:02 PM

I don't think the arab world is laughing anymore.

#32 Guest_custom_78_*

Guest_custom_78_*

Posted 10 July 2004 - 07:06 PM

I agree with that.

#33 Guest_404PageNotFound_*

Guest_404PageNotFound_*

Posted 18 July 2004 - 10:12 AM

wheres Ralph Nader when you need him?

if an Independant like him or Perot ran this day and age... they'd be in like flynn.

404PageNotFound for president in 2024

#34 Guest_saleen49_*

Guest_saleen49_*

Posted 18 July 2004 - 05:48 PM

Bush cant even put a sentence together.When Clinton Left office there was surplus now there is a trillion dollar deficit.Jobs are going overseas.Where is the good??Clinton was a sleasy Man but he left office with the country in good shape.

Jobs are going over sea's thanks to good ol'e Bill Clinton and his free trade agreement, has nothing to do with GW, we lost our family business because of it and i was out of a job for two years, at least George Bush has a set of balls and went after them sons a b****'s and now i have a good job,

#35 Guest_Juice_*

Guest_Juice_*

Posted 19 July 2004 - 05:44 PM

I hate it when people say they want to vote for kerry because bush went to war, because [SIZE=14]KERRY VOTED TO GO TO WAR!

[SIZE=1]
When bush took office, jobs were already on a decline, and we were already heading into a rescesion, of which in the past three years jobs have been on the rise, and the economy is improving

#36 Guest_BigNasty_*

Guest_BigNasty_*

Posted 24 July 2004 - 05:46 AM

This is an email a friend sent recently :)
As fro no WMD.... sorry but they have already been used on our troops in this conflict.
As for me, Kerry is not what any country needs, except maybe australia where they already have a vastly dissarmed and compliant citizenry.. Canada can use Kerry also... But for the good ol' USA.. Bush is doing a great job, no matter what people like M. Moore say in fake-umentories.

Best way I can put it, is to not be sheep and fall for the liberal presses skewed versions of what they call 'facts'.

----- Original Message -----
To: ******.com
Cc: Mom
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 12:46 PM
Subject: Iraq Weapons of Mass Destruction Exist

I am still hearing the liberal media crying about how no WMDs have been found in Iraq. People are too fast to believe every story they hear on CNN and other media outlets. The information is out there if you choose to look for it. Here are some quotes from various articles, from various papers, from around the world:

------------------------------------
- July 1, 2004 - "Polish troops have found two warheads in Iraq believed to contain a deadly nerve agent" "
"The two warheads were found in early June in a bunker in the area controlled by Polish forces, and they tested positive for cyclosarin, a substance many times stronger than sarin, the ministry said in a statement."

"There is no doubt that the warheads contain chemical weapons," Defense Minister Jerzy Szmajdzinski told TVN24.

An expansion of that story from the same day:

"Polish troops in Iraq recently have discovered "16 or 17" warheads containing sarin or mustard gas, according to Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld. "

---------------------------------

- May 18 2004 - Deadly Nerve Agent Sarin Is Found in Roadside Bomb

An artillery shell containing the nerve agent sarin exploded near a U.S. military convoy in Baghdad recently, releasing a small amount of the deadly chemical and slightly injuring two ordnance disposal experts, a top U.S. military official in Iraq said yesterday.

-------------------------------

- January 17, 2003 - U.N. weapons inspectors in Iraq discovered 11 empty chemical warheads at an arms depot south of Baghdad on Thursday, their most significant find in nearly two months of searching for a forbidden arsenal.

The 11 rocket warheads, plus another with modifications that required further evaluation, were the same type that topped thousands of 122 mm rockets that U.N. inspectors had found in 1991 filled with deadly sarin and cyclosarin nerve agents. Those rockets were destroyed.

"Why keep the warheads if you say you don't have the chemical agents?" one council diplomat asked.

-----------------------------------

Now exactly how much evidence is needed? They have been found, and they have been used against us! But the Liberal media still denies their existence and continues to play the Shell Game to distract the public from their inaccurate, erroneous and biased reporting. Don't take the news at face value. They only tell you what they want you to hear for their own ends. Do your own research. It is amazing what 5 minutes on Google can unearth. None of us are truly "informed". We only know what the media and the government want us to know. Those that THINK that they are informed and know exactly what is going on, are delusional. All we can do is try to see the different sides to each "Story" (very aptly named) and draw our own conclusions. The attitude of most Americans toward the news is "Watch, Nod, and Repeat". It never fails to amuse me when I hear a dozen people repeat a news story that is obviously filled with bias and half-truths, yet they think they are informed because they can regurgitate information that has to be spoon fed to them so they can understand. It is time to wake up. We have become a country of raccoons totally engrossed by whatever shiny thing the media places in front of us. We let them distract us with whatever subject "THEY" feel is a top priority, and thus make it OUR top priority. It is time to demand a more even-handed and accurate news force. It is time to stop being mislead, misinformed, and distracted. Eventually that shiny thing coming at us will be a headlight.

BWS

#37 Ktomek06

Ktomek06

F-Series Commander

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 06:37 AM

Dont you love the bias media!

#38 hawk2100n

hawk2100n

F-Series Maniac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 01:19 PM

i would vote for bush. he is not the greatest president but he has done a good job. we had many complicated events and had to figure them out and solve them, even if if wasnt the most popular thing to do. clinton never had any major crises' during his presidency that he didnt create. and he also didnt help the economy either. he just rode the wave that was started by reagan and bush. he didnt do anything to help strengthen the economy over the long run and basically ran it into the ground and then ran away. i dont know why the democrats are rallying around such a disfunctional politician. as for kerry, mass. has suffered huge job losses in the manfuctauring sector. if he cant even run a state, what makes me think that he can run our country.

#39 Guest_brando__32_*

Guest_brando__32_*

Posted 25 July 2004 - 06:35 PM

well i am only 15 but see if bush puts us into shit he i sgonig to get us out of shit so he has to win i think jsut because he did that to us

#40 Ktomek06

Ktomek06

F-Series Commander

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 07:11 PM

The way I see it is I heard it takes 4 years for the effect of a president to show and this bad economy problem is left over from what clinton had 8 years to do and so we really havent seen what help Bush has given us but the good will come out and show hopefully he is still president!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users