Hello Everyone

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jayjay_*

Guest_jayjay_*

Posted 02 August 2004 - 11:26 AM

Hey everyone,
I desided to see what this site was all about seems pretty informative and fun. But anyway, I bought a 67 bronco about a month ago, the car is extremely straight, no dents or rust and looks really good. When I got it the engine sounded and ran strong but the brakes were shitty and it drove like a covered wagon. So, it went to the shop and it has been there for a month. I think I get it soon and so far my bill is 5,300! (pretty sweet) They pretty much rebuilt my whole front end with stablizers, new bushings, shocks on the dana 44 I have up front. They also rebuilt my exaust with new bad ass headers, rebuilt my booster, put in new Driveline drive shafts, among other things. But the bottem line is, I just want to enjoy it, take it out for my weekend cruiser and I have not got to do that yet. So Im looking forward to learning more things about the bronco world and I hope to share some of my experiences with you guys!

Jayjay

P.S. I created a gallery and plan on adding many more pics once I get the truck back with all the new great fab that has gotten added. My truck is gonna be one mean machine!

#2 Ktomek06

Ktomek06

F-Series Commander

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Lifeguarding, my bronc, and a lot of other stuff.

Posted 02 August 2004 - 11:49 AM

Sounds like a great bronc...welcome to the zone! :D

#3 Justshootme84

Justshootme84

F-Series Commander

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts
  • Interests:4wd trucks, hunting, fishing, music

Posted 02 August 2004 - 08:45 PM

Welcome to Bronco Zone!!! The Early Broncos (EB's) are great machines!!!
1984 Bronco XLT, 351W H.O., C-6 AT, Ford 9", SkyJ 6" lift, 35" tires on MT Classic rims, S&W Racecars 10-pt cage kit, custom "shaker" assembly.
1988 Bronco Custom, 302 EFI, C-6 AT, Ford 8.8". parting out
1986 Bronco Custom, 300I-6, NP435

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users