Kikenhorse Intro

2 replies to this topic

#1 kikenhorse

kikenhorse

Motor Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Restoring and updating by B2. Finding upgrade parts and acessories.. Having a good looking D.D.. The way Henry made it. I love the Cologne Motor.

Posted 31 January 2004 - 06:35 AM

I am pleased to say I have again been able to have a Bronco II . My first one was a 84 and I owned it for 3 years un the late 90s.
Last Fall I had a friend who had a B2 he was not using on a regular basis so I purchased it and during the Fall I was able to complete most all the repairs it needed mechanically. I also did whatever else I felt was required to make it a good reliable restored vehicle. It is a 1986 4X4.
There is a lot of thse vehicles available in this area for parts so I picked up a roof consul and a floor one for next to nothing. I am currently making up another set of wheels and tires for it.
The BroncoII was repainted this last week and it looks like new.
I plan to use it only limitedly as a second vehicle as I continue to restore it and search for updates for it. I plan on a new or different front seat aswell as updated interior sunvisors perhaps from a car with delux interior. I currently have a exterior sunvisor on order as well as vent shades.
Although the B2 has 205000KM's ( 123000 miles) it works great. I have a 302 engine in my shop all rebuilt wilh Edelbrock parts and accesories I do not plan on putting it in the B2 as long as the 2.9L continues to preform as well as it does.

#2 shaun94

shaun94

bronco commander

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Interests:playing in the MUDD!!!!!!!!!

Posted 31 January 2004 - 07:10 AM

Welcome, Hope you're restro continues to go well.
1988 fsb
rebuilt reman 351
32 inch tires
cd player
flowmaster exhaust
c6 transmission

#3 Guest_azrockrat_*

Guest_azrockrat_*

Posted 31 January 2004 - 07:59 PM

welcome

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic