Photo

Tire Suggestions

21 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Big Stu with a 1988_*

Guest_Big Stu with a 1988_*

Posted 25 September 2004 - 01:19 PM

[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue] Guys I need help i got a 1988 Eddie Bauer addition that i got from one of my football coachs and i want to make it look nice my parents on the other hand kinda really dont want me to. They dont want me to be redneck, but i am not trying to be i just want it to look nice an be something i like. I want a small lift but dont have a lot of money an i want some good tires like some 33's. Can yall please help me out.

#22 Justshootme84

Justshootme84

F-Series Commander

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts
  • Interests:4wd trucks, hunting, fishing, music

Posted 25 September 2004 - 09:34 PM

For an all-terrain tire, the BFG AT's are a good choice. So are the Pirelli Scorpions, which I had on my Bronco before the lift. I do not like the Goodyear Wrangler AT's, as I have ruined too many a new one on gravel roads. The BFG MT's are a great mud tire, but the copies like the Mud Kings I have now are nearly as good. Several friends run the Buckshot Mudders and say they are good tires. The best mud tire I found was the 8-ply Kelly Safari DTR's, but can't get them any more.
1984 Bronco XLT, 351W H.O., C-6 AT, Ford 9", SkyJ 6" lift, 35" tires on MT Classic rims, S&W Racecars 10-pt cage kit, custom "shaker" assembly.
1988 Bronco Custom, 302 EFI, C-6 AT, Ford 8.8". parting out
1986 Bronco Custom, 300I-6, NP435

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users