4 replies to this topic

#1 walkdawg

walkdawg

F-Series Maniac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 04:34 PM

Hello, I recently bought me a 89 Bronco. I am wanting to build it up a little. I plan to drive it every day. I was online checking out things I could do and there is allot any suggestion would be helpful. This is my first 4 whell drive. :)>- :)>- :)>-
89 Bronco 302 5.0L FI 33x12.5x15 tire. AOD, 3.55 gears slowly upgarding and restoring.

#2 ken75ranger

ken75ranger

Where's My Hammer!?!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 04:45 PM

After checking out the mechanicals, I'd take it out for a little wheeling. See what you like and don't. You might not need to change anything. NOT! :)) Welcome aboard.

#3 kikenhorse

kikenhorse

Motor Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Restoring and updating by B2. Finding upgrade parts and acessories.. Having a good looking D.D.. The way Henry made it. I love the Cologne Motor.

Posted 07 February 2004 - 04:54 PM

While I am not currently 4 wheeling I have done a lot of it in the past.
My advice. Read a lot about it. Study all you can about it. Learn from your friends about it..
Make a plan for developement of your pride and joy. Impliment the plan as you can afford it. Follow the plan to the letter.
OR
Do as I did and just have fun doing the things you like to do to it as you can.
Enjoy

#4 walkdawg

walkdawg

F-Series Maniac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 06:09 PM

I have looked it over pretty good. I have a few concerns about about the transmoission. The transmission shifts fine most of the time but sometimes it seems to hang up but if I take my foot of the gas then it shifts and it shifts good and hard. Any ideas????
89 Bronco 302 5.0L FI 33x12.5x15 tire. AOD, 3.55 gears slowly upgarding and restoring.

#5 Guest_Stomper4x4_*

Guest_Stomper4x4_*

Posted 11 February 2004 - 12:17 AM

Probably should ask over in the tech section about this. When you do, post what motor and trans you have, it'll help us help you. BTW '89 is a nice year isn't it? B)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users