4 replies to this topic

#1 4x4chevette

4x4chevette

Duck Tape L'fixer :)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 05:57 PM

Welp I reckun ill introduce myself. Names Donnie, youll find me on alot of the ford ranger, bronco II, explorer, fullsize bronco, and EB forums, on account ive got, or had one of each.. :) Also find me on some chevy forums, becuase of the chevette I built me.

Anyhow, my trail rig.

1985 Bronco II, 2.8 4pspeed, locked rear, 4.10's, 31 LTB's 6 point rollcage, chopped fenders, SAS comming this winter. (dont midn the scream face in the pic, we had our halloween run at RRORCD last week)
Posted Image
http://photobucket.c...v... Bronco II/

Show rig (shes been wheeled alot, and is now in the rebuild stage to get ehr showready and actualy painted now... right now, she is sittin a bare frame with a body on stands beside it.

1985 Chevette 2door. 3.8L buick, 200c Auto tranny, suzuki sammy tcase, jeep wagoneer axles, willies front leafs, f-150 fuel tank, 81 chevy LUv frame highley modded.and lotsa extras.
Posted Image
http://photobucket.c.....Chevette 4x4/

#2 Broncoholics

Broncoholics

Broncoholics

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Interests:4-Wheeling!

Posted 30 September 2004 - 08:47 PM

Thats bitchin! Did you have to make custom body mounts to fit the car body?

I want to put my beat up 68 Bronco body on my 96 F350 some day. The ideas are endless from there...
Wheel it like you stole it!

#3 Justshootme84

Justshootme84

F-Series Commander

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts
  • Interests:4wd trucks, hunting, fishing, music

Posted 30 September 2004 - 08:47 PM

Welcome to BroncoZone!!! If you reduce the size of that first pic by 50%, it might load up. I've had a few Rangers, but never a Chevette!!! That one looks awesome!!
1984 Bronco XLT, 351W H.O., C-6 AT, Ford 9", SkyJ 6" lift, 35" tires on MT Classic rims, S&W Racecars 10-pt cage kit, custom "shaker" assembly.
1988 Bronco Custom, 302 EFI, C-6 AT, Ford 8.8". parting out
1986 Bronco Custom, 300I-6, NP435

#4 Guest_Windchaser_*

Guest_Windchaser_*

Posted 01 October 2004 - 08:43 AM

Hey, welcome to the zone. Tuff lookin rig you got there. :)>-

#5 4x4chevette

4x4chevette

Duck Tape L'fixer :)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 09:27 PM

Everything is custom on the vette. being it was a unibody car, there are no existing mounts, and I had to make it from scratch, Ill be getting alot more details pictures on the build up this tiem around so ill post those as I go. Im chainging alot of stuff around on the frame, doing some body work, buildignt he engine up, and painting it, so it sbasicly liek im startign over on the build, frame is sitting like I sia din the garage, completely bare, axles, motor, tcase tranny, leaf springs, everything is off... This time around im going to take it to work piece by piece and undercoat, sinc eI work at a ZIEBART dealership, and then the floors are going to be rhino line d( we do that also) gonna be white and silver in color and on 33 inch tires. probably going to add an electric sunroof, pushbar (if I cna design one tha tlooks good on it) and alot more. Itll be more bling blign this time aroudn sinc eits going to be show only, and the bII is staying for the trail rig.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users