"half Cab" Kits For Late Model Broncos

9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_hossr6rcr_*

Guest_hossr6rcr_*

Posted 13 February 2004 - 11:16 PM

has any one seen or heard of any such kits?

#2 kikenhorse

kikenhorse

Motor Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Restoring and updating by B2. Finding upgrade parts and acessories.. Having a good looking D.D.. The way Henry made it. I love the Cologne Motor.

Posted 14 February 2004 - 04:06 AM

Sorry I have not! I am sure that some of the "Glass Companys" could make them if there was enough demand.

#3 Guest_azrockrat_*

Guest_azrockrat_*

Posted 14 February 2004 - 09:59 PM

check places that specialize in early broncos for that. places like duff enterprises

#4 davids78bronco

davids78bronco

fabricator extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Work all day, and build Bronco accessories in my free time. I've built pre-runner and winch bumpers, rock sliders and rear bumpers, w/ or w/o tire carriers, as well as HD cargo racks (not the bolt-to-your-hardtop POS's)

Posted 14 February 2004 - 10:18 PM

No one makes a kit for the 78+ Broncos... you're on your own

#5 Guest_victoria bronco_*

Guest_victoria bronco_*

Posted 19 February 2004 - 06:53 AM

I just found a half cab conversion kit made by Creative Products of Minnesota,inc 400 north seeley ave Dunnell,mn 56127 1-800-458-5610

#6 bob

bob

It's Only Money, Right?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 07:27 AM

here they are half cab conversions

#7 Guest_CURSED BRONCO_*

Guest_CURSED BRONCO_*

Posted 19 February 2004 - 06:25 PM

THIS MIGHT BE JUST WHAT U R LOOKING FOR
http://broncograveya...at/20/211/35610

#8 davids78bronco

davids78bronco

fabricator extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Work all day, and build Bronco accessories in my free time. I've built pre-runner and winch bumpers, rock sliders and rear bumpers, w/ or w/o tire carriers, as well as HD cargo racks (not the bolt-to-your-hardtop POS's)

Posted 20 February 2004 - 01:38 AM

For pete's sake, lose the Caps. And no, that's not what the guy was asking for - that was my first thought too, til I finished reading the post

And Creative products hasn't made the half-cab conversion in... no one knows how long. In fact, when you call, I don't think anyone will know wtf you're talking about. That website, I'm guessing, was bought when the original comapny may have sold it's name... I've got no idea, I'm just speculating

#9 Guest_Gunner_*

Guest_Gunner_*

Posted 20 February 2004 - 04:15 AM

once again i agree with davids ride that sheeaat covertible and if it starts to rain just throw a tarp over it and tie it down. i think those tanto covers look gay. but the pony looks sweet convertible.

#10 Justshootme84

Justshootme84

F-Series Commander

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts
  • Interests:4wd trucks, hunting, fishing, music

Posted 22 February 2004 - 08:01 PM

:-B I have one of the Skyler softyops and think it's great--not "gay"! Don't use it much, except when it's cold or to cover something up in the back. But it sure beats hell out of that bulky factory hardtop. Plus, I don't haqve to jack with that pesky rear window :ph34r:
1984 Bronco XLT, 351W H.O., C-6 AT, Ford 9", SkyJ 6" lift, 35" tires on MT Classic rims, S&W Racecars 10-pt cage kit, custom "shaker" assembly.
1988 Bronco Custom, 302 EFI, C-6 AT, Ford 8.8". parting out
1986 Bronco Custom, 300I-6, NP435

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users