Hella To All

5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_urnman_*

Guest_urnman_*

Posted 17 February 2004 - 09:40 AM

Hello all,
I am Earnie and I just bought an 84 Bronco. I am looking for seatbelts, seat covers and a diagram of the factory carberator install and all the hoses. Other than that I can share computer and technology experience and advice..
Email me anytime
[email protected] Please be specific in the subject so I dont delete the email..

#2 Guest_Jes4Kix_*

Guest_Jes4Kix_*

Posted 17 February 2004 - 01:44 PM

Howdy Earnie, Welcome!

Don't have any parts for you but check out ebay and Bronco Grave Yard for parts. It's like being on a scavenger hunt. If you don't see it don't be afraid to ask.

See ya,
Jes4Kix

#3 kikenhorse

kikenhorse

Motor Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Restoring and updating by B2. Finding upgrade parts and acessories.. Having a good looking D.D.. The way Henry made it. I love the Cologne Motor.

Posted 17 February 2004 - 05:10 PM

Don't have much in parts here either ---but--- Just received the catalogue today from LMC Truck . Lots of info in it!! Not familar with this? Check mag Bronco Driver.
Good luck with your B2 and welcome to the site..

#4 Guest_azrockrat_*

Guest_azrockrat_*

Posted 17 February 2004 - 06:59 PM

welcome to BZ as for vacuum diagrams grab a chiltons book they have them in there or look on your rad core support

#5 Txquadhunter

Txquadhunter

F-Series Maniac

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 08:08 PM

Welcome to the board. like stated above get you a good shop book for lots of info over your bronco. also www.autozone.com has lots of vaccum diagrams and such over your bronco.

#6 Guest_MUSCLE HEAD_*

Guest_MUSCLE HEAD_*

Posted 22 February 2004 - 06:49 PM

howdy and welcome aboard.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users