1971 Ford Sport Custom

2 replies to this topic

#1 pst2

pst2

F-Series Newbie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 08:14 AM

I just bought this truck last Friday. Got any stories or experience that you would like to share? I'm ready to read them! How you see this truck is the exact shape I purchased it. It had 89k miles and has air conditioning. I need a new dash or to repair large split in current one. It is a dark green. I also need a driver side arm rest. It too is dark green. It has a 302 engine. Any info on capacities, or what to watch out for would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
pst2

Attached Thumbnails

• 1971_Ford_100.jpg

#2 70fordtruckman

70fordtruckman

F-Series Newbie

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Favorite F-Series Year?:1970

Posted 30 July 2009 - 06:08 PM

I just bought this truck last Friday. Got any stories or experience that you would like to share? I'm ready to read them! How you see this truck is the exact shape I purchased it. It had 89k miles and has air conditioning. I need a new dash or to repair large split in current one. It is a dark green. I also need a driver side arm rest. It too is dark green. It has a 302 engine. Any info on capacities, or what to watch out for would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
pst2

You can get a dash and arm rest from Dennis Carpenter in North Carolina the web site is www.dennis-carpenter.com they will send you a catalog upon request. You have a beautiful truck! what kind of capacities are you wanting to know?

#3 fordtruckman

fordtruckman

F-Series Maniac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 06:03 PM

here are some dark green arm rests. http://cgi.ebay.com/...sQ5fAccessories

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users