Hello All

1 reply to this topic

#1 Curry

Curry

F-Series Newbie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 11:53 PM

I just signed up here and wanted to give a shout to my fello ford lovers. I have a 1968 Ford F250 that Im in the process of getting ready to restore. If any one know of any good part stores or junk yards i can get parts please le me know. i bought this truck when i was 18 and drove it for a few years. Ended tearing up the transfercase. So its been parked for about almost 20 years yikes imgetting old. so know i think its time to resurect this monster and bring her back to life.

I look forward to chatting with you all! B)

#2 77 crummy

77 crummy

Duck Tape L'fixer :)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 08:25 PM

I just signed up here and wanted to give a shout to my fello ford lovers. I have a 1968 Ford F250 that Im in the process of getting ready to restore. If any one know of any good part stores or junk yards i can get parts please le me know. i bought this truck when i was 18 and drove it for a few years. Ended tearing up the transfercase. So its been parked for about almost 20 years yikes imgetting old. so know i think its time to resurect this monster and bring her back to life.

I look forward to chatting with you all! B)

welcome im in the process of restoring a 1977 crewcab[attachment=940:js_cars_003.jpg]

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users