yep. im the new guy,

No replies to this topic

#1 pntbllrules53

pntbllrules53

F-Series Newbie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 07:39 AM

hey everyone, im chris, im 19 from west haven connecticut. i bought my bronco March 12th. i bought a 1995 Bronco XL, its got a 351, its fuel ejected and its automatic. ... its basicly stock, except for the police spotlights on the pillars. it used to be a state cop's but he retired and his son sold it, i bought it from the guy that bought it from the son. ... theres only a couple problems with it, one is that it bucks when i get to about 40ish and have the pedal halfway down, and the rear window motor is dead, oh and the windsheild is cracked but thats nothing. i have a new motor for it and its laying in the consol, waiting for a warm day that im free to switch 'em. i believe it needs new spark plugs and it will be good to go. ... when i bought it i had to drive all over the state with it and it wasnt registered or anything, on that trip i also topped it out at about 85. ... the truck is extremely quiet :-$ , i kinda like it like that, so does my girlfriend. ... im eventually going to put a lift kit and larger tires, not sure how high and what size yet. im also gonna do any upgrades i can. ... im not too mechanically knowledgable :unsure: , so i will be on here asking questions if i go to work on it. ... well i dont have much else to say so im going to go now, ill get some pictures of my truck sometime. bye

Edited by pntbllrules53, 03 April 2007 - 07:40 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users