3" body lift and tire size question

1 reply to this topic

#1 1977 F-250 429BB

1977 F-250 429BB

F-Series Newbie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:53 PM

I just bought a 3" body lift for my 1977 F-250 and noticed that it didn't come with any bumper relocation brackets. Is there somewhere I can get these or do I have to make them myself? I also just purchased a set of 37x12.50x16.5 tires for the same truck and was wondering if a 3" body lift will be enough to clear them? Thanks.

#2 Big White Bus

Big White Bus

It's Only Money, Right?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 02:54 PM

I just bought a 3" body lift for my 1977 F-250 and noticed that it didn't come with any bumper relocation brackets. Is there somewhere I can get these or do I have to make them myself? I also just purchased a set of 37x12.50x16.5 tires for the same truck and was wondering if a 3" body lift will be enough to clear them? Thanks.

Is it a highboy or lowboy is it lifted or stock susp. i have 77 low with 39.5s 6"lift had to install cut out flares to keep from hitting front fenders in the woods. If you are going to go offroad 3" bdy wont be enough. On high way it will be tight depending on the back space of the wheels. I've not found relocations kits for the bumper. doesnt mean there not out there I've just not found them. Hope this help ya
If its a highboy you will be ok on highway still ify off road.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users