hi folks. here is what i have:
1977 ford f-100
2 wd
a/t
no air or cruise
400 or 6.6 litre engine
2 brl
manufactured in canada

i am having problems with a truck that i bought. the air cleaner and all vacuum lines are in a box on the seat.
i also have to have all this fixed before i can take the truck for the pre registration inspection. if any one has the following, i would be so great full.

if anyone has a 1973/79 ford light truck parts catalogue, a few pages in there have all that i need. maybe someone could scan and email me the pages;
illustration section 66, page 9 = pcv valve components and hose routing
illustration section 94.1, page 32 = EGR components and routing
illustration section 96.1, page 14 = air cleaner,all the attaching parts and all the routing

if anyone has these, i would be most greatfull

Edited by fordtruck79, 28 December 2009 - 07:41 PM.

#2 bronc76

bronc76

F-Series Pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Favorite F-Series Year?:1978

Posted 03 January 2010 - 04:20 PM

Do you still need info? I don't have illustrations, but I have a complete original '79 400 with all the emission components/air cleaner and hose routing. I could probably send pics if you need some.

#3 fordtruck79

fordtruck79

F-Series Newbie

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Favorite F-Series Year?:1977

Posted 03 January 2010 - 06:11 PM

hi, thanks! i am sure that would be a great help. i am not sure if all the emisssions are the same, apparently they are not. but at this point i would be glad to see what you have and see if i can make sense of it all. thanks for your offer. either post them here, or my email is [email protected] thanks for your help

#4 lostin90s

lostin90s

old part is good part s

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:Wrecking yards , my kids , places with no cell phone service, and Centurion F150 crew cabs

Posted 03 January 2010 - 07:38 PM

Good luck . PA still has visual emissions on older trucks . Anything 90 or newer they look at . I'm only 45 miles from have to have the truck sniffed for emissions and having to put sticker on windshield.
Parts is parts

#5 bronc76

bronc76

F-Series Pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Favorite F-Series Year?:1978

Posted 04 January 2010 - 12:19 PM

Ft79

I pulled the truck out of barn to clean up engine bay. Got to take pics anyway so I can remember where everything goes for when I start rebuild. Will post in a day or two.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users