1 reply to this topic

#1 muddrivermike

muddrivermike

F-Series Newbie

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Favorite F-Series Year?:1978

Posted 23 April 2011 - 05:29 AM

Hi everyone. 1st time posting here. But Im on the bronco zone..I have posted this on there but havent gotton a response yet. I thought that since the broncos never came with a 460 maybe someone on here could help me, being that the trucks did...I just copied and pasted my topic from broncozone...Thanks Mike

Ok everyone I have one I havent seen before..Im looking at a possible set of D0VE heads for my 460 project for the bronco,,Cheap...Now look at the casting for the head,,IS IT A D0VE? I know that the other D8ve,D3VE, and so one have been known to be missing a number in that spot,,BUUUTTTT they will have the A2A casting after it..As far As I know, only the D0VE heads have the letter A or C after it..So I would think this IS a D0VE head..The guy is selling what he has of the engine already diassembled and Ive asked him if he would sell just the heads...1 Head does say D0VE while the other shows whats in the pic..I dont want to take a 2 hour drive 1 way for one head being a D0VE and the other not....Any help would be great..Thanks Mike

3o63p33le5Z15P15X2b1f51c0fe2c4c2616c7.jpg

Edited by muddrivermike, 23 April 2011 - 05:30 AM.

#2 muddrivermike

muddrivermike

F-Series Newbie

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Favorite F-Series Year?:1978

Posted 25 April 2011 - 05:05 PM

Never mind....Found my answer on a 460 Forum... :(

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users