Elena Valentino

Where's My Hammer!?!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Favorite F-Series Year?:2004

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:19 PM

Hello there,

A newbie here. I own an F150 model. And hopefully could get some ideas how to take good care of the car. In dealing with the do's and dont's. And to be able to have a good relation with my fellow F150 owners. Exchanging of thoughts probably. :)

car leasing l car lease

Edited by Elena Valentino, 03 November 2013 - 07:19 PM.

#2 Skitter302

Skitter302

F-Series Mechanic

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:Welding
    Bronco(s)
    F-150(s)
    Driving
    Racing
    4x4
    Custom Gear
    A/M Parts
  • Favorite F-Series Year?:1997

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:44 PM

Welcome!

Post your model of F-150 in your signature including Year, Engine size, bed length, tire size, and anything else :)

1997 F-150 XLT -- 4.6L -- Automatic -- 2WD 3.55 Limited-Slip (ext Cab, reg Bed)

1984 F-350 XL -- 460in³ -- C6 -- 2WD (Crew Cab, Long Bed)

#3 jimmycoss

jimmycoss

Where's My Hammer!?!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Absolutely love pickups!! Especially old Fords. Currently have an 66 with no rust and will upload pics soon. Had a bunch of pics on my other computer which took a dive. New computer now. Of course i have dreamss of making mine the ultimate Ford of all Fordom.. Hopefully it will happen. Lot of ideas but not alot of money, I guess that is normal. All the best, Jimmy
  • Favorite F-Series Year?:1986

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:52 PM

Hey there Elena, A 150 eh...they are nice..as you mentioned taking care of it, a few minor thoughts come to mind. Just basic stuff like always checking the oil, tranny fluid, coolant, brake fluid, pwr steering fluid...The more the better so as to be aware of any situation that may arise sooner rather than later, or too late..Also found alot of great how to stuff on youtube...videos of how to fix just about anything ford related...Good luck with your 150, Jimmy

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: F150

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users