Jump to content


Crown Vic front end swap

1 reply to this topic

#1 spliff08069


    F-Series Newbie

  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Favorite F-Series Year?:1977

Posted 05 August 2016 - 07:58 AM

I'm doing a Crown Vic swap on my 1977 F100 and it's my understanding that I need to run the Saginaw style power sterring pump to run the rack and pinion.  I was wondering if there was a specific range of vehicles that ran that style pump and I could take the pulleys and brackets off that motor.  I've seen just a bracket for sale but I wasn't sure if that would line up.  Any help would be appriciated

Edited by spliff08069, 05 August 2016 - 07:59 AM.

#2 miesk5


    F-Series Maniac

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Broncos, beach runs, surf fishing
  • Favorite F-Series Year?:1996

Posted 05 August 2016 - 01:03 PM


I have a listing of vehicles that 78 to 96 Bronco Owners used to snatched Saginaw, see http://schwimserver5...x.php?index=343
BTW, Cardone had stopped rebuilds of the Saginaw a few years ago.
Do not know if these fit your F100.
See Swap Tips
Source: by Zach K (BurnedB, BurnedBronco, Badassbronco) at http://fullsizebronc...swap-pumps.html
Good luck!
96 Bronco, E4OD, Man Xfer Case & Hubs
See my Big Bronco & F Series Technical & Parts LINKS site. Will need to clean up dead links & add many more new links some day. Thanks to Mr. Schwim! http://schwimserver5.com/?index=1128
Thanks to All Who Serve

Reply to this topic


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users