Alright, Let's Get Formal Introductions Going

3 replies to this topic

#1 davids78bronco

davids78bronco

fabricator extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Work all day, and build Bronco accessories in my free time. I've built pre-runner and winch bumpers, rock sliders and rear bumpers, w/ or w/o tire carriers, as well as HD cargo racks (not the bolt-to-your-hardtop POS's)

Posted 16 January 2004 - 07:55 PM

I'll start -

David, 31, Central Oregon, married 12 years, with 3 kids - 2 older girls, and a younger son... all offroaders in training. I have owned two 78 Broncos, and still own one of them. The first one rusted to death, and was stripped of it's goodies. The one I have actually belongs to the wife, but I drive it, work on it, modify it, so it's "mine"

I'm a student at a local college, for manufacturing technology, and sell bumpers, rock sliders, and other offroad accesories. "Bronco" has been generous enough to allow me to pimp my junk here on the site, so if there's anything I can do for you guys, I'll be making a $20 donation, for every order that comes thru here. If you're interested in knowing more, feel free to email me anytime, and I can give you a list of prices, options, and requirements

I upload all of my pictures in here http://www.superford...tail.php?id=775

#2 admin

admin

Tech Support

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 19 January 2004 - 11:28 AM

You should start a new thread for each introduction so this one doesn't get too long...

b-(

/DN
Make sure to add images of your truck to your personal photo album!!!

#3 davids78bronco

davids78bronco

fabricator extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Work all day, and build Bronco accessories in my free time. I've built pre-runner and winch bumpers, rock sliders and rear bumpers, w/ or w/o tire carriers, as well as HD cargo racks (not the bolt-to-your-hardtop POS's)

Posted 19 January 2004 - 11:39 AM

Done ;)

#4 admin

admin

Tech Support

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 19 January 2004 - 11:56 AM

Earning your keep around here :D
Make sure to add images of your truck to your personal photo album!!!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users