Justshootme84

F-Series Commander

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts
  • Interests:4wd trucks, hunting, fishing, music

Posted 27 April 2004 - 09:12 PM

They didn't like my clear lenses!!! :))
1984 Bronco XLT, 351W H.O., C-6 AT, Ford 9", SkyJ 6" lift, 35" tires on MT Classic rims, S&W Racecars 10-pt cage kit, custom "shaker" assembly.
1988 Bronco Custom, 302 EFI, C-6 AT, Ford 8.8". parting out
1986 Bronco Custom, 300I-6, NP435

#22 Guest_mansquirt86_*

Guest_mansquirt86_*

Posted 27 April 2004 - 09:31 PM

it was probably a mad ricer drivin his big bad 4cyl honda with watermellon launcher sized muffler

#23 Shadow_D

Shadow_D

F-Series Pimp

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Favorite F-Series Year?:1999

Posted 28 April 2004 - 04:54 AM

That sounds like that "ricer" I drove over the other day :-" :))

Have you been run over by a Ford lately?
90 Bronco Full Size
Police Package
351W
E4OD
31" Tires
Going through a complete restore

http://fullsizebronc...ail.php?id=1650

#24 Guest_ratmrage_*

Guest_ratmrage_*

Posted 29 April 2004 - 07:13 AM

tailgate latch?? Mine is on the inside only, I thought thats the way they made them. and can't we all just get along???

#25 Justshootme84

Justshootme84

F-Series Commander

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 09:34 PM

Right, and I apologize for butchering this thread so much. While I still don't know where the rivets are on my tailgate, I can only say it's your Bronco, do what you want to it!!! I just have a blast with the clear tails mod cause folks are so divided between tradition and modern taste. And we all know that taste is subject to criticism!!!
1984 Bronco XLT, 351W H.O., C-6 AT, Ford 9", SkyJ 6" lift, 35" tires on MT Classic rims, S&W Racecars 10-pt cage kit, custom "shaker" assembly.

#26 Guest_Stephen Hawk_*

Guest_Stephen Hawk_*

Posted 09 May 2004 - 01:22 AM

Since you guys are talking about tail lights and whats taboo for the bronco I have a question for you. I have an 82 fs with a 3" body lift. The previous owner desiced to weld the bumper to the frame and the trailer hitch and the gas tank skid plate so I can't raise it to cover the gap under the tailgate. The stock cover got blasted out when I was muddin so I was thinking about filling the gap with a piece of diamond plate to match the bumper and set 6, 6" oval led lights like you'd see on the newer peterbuilts or freightliners or trailers and set them at about a 45 degree angle. Three on each side and use a pair of white ones in the center for reverse light. /// -- \\\ I did the measurements and I'm posative it will fit without looking cluttered. Also I intend to remove the old tail lights and fill them in like a set of shaved door handles. To top it off I'd like to make the tail lights flash in sequence when you hit the brake or turn signal like the OLD t birds and mercurys. center then middle then outboard 1)/// ;2) /// ;3) ///. I found a place to get the led fixtures, diamond plate, and tail light sequencer but a few friends think it would be a little over the top. I think it would look pretty cool and original and a heck of a lot better than putting a corvette rollpan on a pickup truck. What do you guys think?

#27 grande_guerre

grande_guerre

grande mondiale

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:Broncos (of course), loud speakers, snowboarding, guitar, cars in general

Posted 09 May 2004 - 02:16 PM

i'd think the sequencing would be a little over the top, but the lights themselves would look cool. Maybe think about keeping the original taillights too. I don't know how big those little red ones are, and I don't know if the cops would like teeny ones for brake lights. Just a thought.

#28 grande_guerre

grande_guerre

grande mondiale

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:Broncos (of course), loud speakers, snowboarding, guitar, cars in general

Posted 09 May 2004 - 02:17 PM

ah, just saw the measurements, 6 inches. Then its cool. I'd go for it.

#29 Justshootme84

Justshootme84

F-Series Commander

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 10 May 2004 - 09:15 PM

I think a mod such as that would be really cool. Good Idea!!!

#30 Seabronc

Seabronc

F-Series Commander

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 07:51 PM

Can't help myself [-X the Bronco looks just fine with the original lights. :))

"I know you think you know what I said, but what you need to know is, I did'nt say what I meant"

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users