Arizona Hotspots

4 replies to this topic

#1 grande_guerre

grande_guerre

grande mondiale

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:Broncos (of course), loud speakers, snowboarding, guitar, cars in general

Posted 28 April 2004 - 12:09 PM

i'm moving to arizona this fall and my FSB should be ready. Any trails a newbie can take and have some fun still?

#2 Guest_Natron_*

Guest_Natron_*

Posted 23 June 2004 - 08:27 AM

I went on a few trails with NAXJA- Terminator, Independence Day, and some other one-there's ALOT out there, do a search. I don't think these are newbie trails tho, now that I remeber a couple of vertical walls to get over!

#3 Guest_Guest_az4x4bronc_*

Guest_Guest_az4x4bronc_*

Posted 24 June 2004 - 07:41 PM

I live in Tucson and I find running trails to be group thing. I have run most of the southern Arizona stuff as well as some trails up in Mesa,Globe, Moab Utah, and South Dakota.

I would suggest you find a local 4x4 club in Arizona and run some trails with a club to become familiar with whats in your area.

Dave

#4 drcarter0734

drcarter0734

It's Only Money, Right?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 01:02 AM

I just moved to Texas from Phx, Arizona. I grew up there. It doesn't matter what part of town you live in there are places to go. The city is surrounded by mountains. I wish I could go back. Have fun.

#5 stinger

stinger

F-Series Mechanic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Hunting and 4 Wheeling

Posted 01 August 2004 - 05:09 PM

what part of AZ are you moving to? I moved away from AZ to TN almost 2 yrs ago but i do know some awsome trails out there from easy to extreme. PM or email me and i can give you a couple of the club name and a business or two that knows the scoop on what is still open out there.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users