Intro From Broncoluvver

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_broncoluvver_*

Guest_broncoluvver_*

Posted 19 January 2004 - 01:13 PM

Hello all! I also belong to the other boards and have an active bronco addiction! I have a 1973 Bronco with a 302 ci, C4 tranny. It has a Wild Horse 5 1/2 " lift with extreme shock hoops, extended radius arms, drop trac arm etc. I have the 11 pack national springs in the rear, with 2 pro comps at each corner. It has a full family, 6 pt cage attached to the frame, co2 setup, tie rod over setup, front disc brakes, canned ham power steering pump, pertronix ignition, headers, mean green starter, optima red top, gps, cb radio, and still working it. Not the best rig around, but bad enough to bark with the big dogs in Moab, Utah, which is 3 hours from my Salt Lake City home. I am sitting on a BC Broncos carb, on board york setup, and fold and tumble seat which have yet to be installed. I am going to duraback the entire inside and outside of the Bronco. I am in the process of installing a hood scoop and cutting out breathing holes in the hood for my cooling, and also plan on installing a pusher fan here soon. Need to get all of this done by the Jeep Safari and Bronco Safari in Moab in April/May. Glad to have another board to read and I am sure that I will be talking to yall soon.

#2 admin

admin

Tech Support

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 19 January 2004 - 01:56 PM

Show us some pictures, it sounds sweet!
Make sure to add images of your truck to your personal photo album!!!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users