New Mud Pics!

11 replies to this topic

#1 Ktomek06

Ktomek06

F-Series Commander

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Lifeguarding, my bronc, and a lot of other stuff.

Posted 09 July 2004 - 06:25 PM

Found some mud on accident the other day driving through a friends field....got stuck for a sec and had a lifted Z71 w/ 35's try to pull me out and it couldnt even broke a tow strap...and then I got on it harder and was able to get out miraculously some how! It took me FOREVER to clean it out! Was able to snap a pic on the way home. It was quite a mudhole when we got done w/ it!

Attached Thumbnails

• scan0001.jpg

#2 Ktomek06

Ktomek06

F-Series Commander

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 06:26 PM

Bad thing about it is THE TOP WAS OFF!!! that means the interior was muddy as hell..but looks great now w/ a lot of hard work!

Attached Thumbnails

• scan0002.jpg

#3 Ktomek06

Ktomek06

F-Series Commander

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 06:27 PM

It was fun for the 40 minutes I was gettin muddy but sucked for the 6 hours cleaning it! <_<

Attached Thumbnails

• scan0003.jpg

#4 Justshootme84

Justshootme84

F-Series Commander

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts
  • Interests:4wd trucks, hunting, fishing, music

Posted 09 July 2004 - 06:38 PM

Now you can appreciate what the Bronco is capable of!!! Glad you got out on your own, too!!!
1984 Bronco XLT, 351W H.O., C-6 AT, Ford 9", SkyJ 6" lift, 35" tires on MT Classic rims, S&W Racecars 10-pt cage kit, custom "shaker" assembly.
1988 Bronco Custom, 302 EFI, C-6 AT, Ford 8.8". parting out
1986 Bronco Custom, 300I-6, NP435

#5 Ktomek06

Ktomek06

F-Series Commander

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 06:40 PM

Yeah,
I was very suprised how w/ a lot of gas it found its way out throwin mud the whole way out....I cant imagine how it would do w/ a lift and mud tires! :D/

#6 Justshootme84

Justshootme84

F-Series Commander

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts
  • Interests:4wd trucks, hunting, fishing, music

Posted 09 July 2004 - 07:26 PM

You would be out looking for a mud hole to stomp dry, instead of finding one by accident!!! :lol:
1984 Bronco XLT, 351W H.O., C-6 AT, Ford 9", SkyJ 6" lift, 35" tires on MT Classic rims, S&W Racecars 10-pt cage kit, custom "shaker" assembly.
1988 Bronco Custom, 302 EFI, C-6 AT, Ford 8.8". parting out
1986 Bronco Custom, 300I-6, NP435

#7 Guest_custom_78_*

Guest_custom_78_*

Posted 10 July 2004 - 07:21 AM

Broncos can do everything. Chevys well... That's cool that you got out on your own power.

#8 Guest_badtodabone_*

Guest_badtodabone_*

Posted 24 July 2004 - 10:39 AM

cool have fun cleaning it up! :D

#9 Guest_cowboydan_*

Guest_cowboydan_*

Posted 03 October 2004 - 07:28 AM

as long as we're talking about mud.....here's a good one!!

Attached Thumbnails

• cam_pics_311.jpg

#10 4xfan78

4xfan78

F-Series Pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts
  • Interests:Anything Ford prefer 78-79 bronco<br>The bigger the better

Posted 04 October 2004 - 07:45 AM

It's bad'nuff getting stuck, but it would be really bad being pulled out by a chevy. Looks like you had fun.
GOT MUD?

#11 Broncoholics

Broncoholics

Broncoholics

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Interests:4-Wheeling!

Posted 04 October 2004 - 08:19 AM

Yeah, that reminds me of the time when this chick told me to go thru a mud puddle that looked like a swamp. She said "A stock S10 went thru last week no problem". So I figured, why not, if a stock S10 went thru, it should be no problem... Next thing I know I'm stuck in mud and water up to my seat. I look over to her, you bitch, what kind of S10 was it again??? I couldn't even see my 38's!
Since I was just off the road and it was 2:00am now, we called a tow truck (I didn't have my winch at this point). The tow truck couldn't get me out, his truck on concrete and tires blocked was sliding towards to swamp. He got further back, same thing. After a few hours of this and many beers later I got back in the Bronco slammed the clutch a few times at 5000 RPM's and got out my self in reverse! :blink: The tow truck driver was so impressed he didn't charge me. :lol:
Needless to say it took 3 hours to clean... You gotta love them Broncos!
Wheel it like you stole it!

#12 Guest_Windchaser_*

Guest_Windchaser_*

Posted 05 October 2004 - 10:05 AM

Bronco's....gotta love 'em. Just give em hell and they'll pull you out of anything. I was sure that I was stuck twice this last Sunday, but gave her some hell and wheelied out of a ditch (very steep, busted some stuff on that one :wacko: b-( ) and then climbing a rock hill got stuck half way up...rolled back down, locked her in and took about a twenty foot run at full throttle and flew right up it....damn, I love my Bronx. BTW those pics are coming. ROCK ON ! ! ! !
Nice mud there, sucks about the top being off...and really glad that Chevy didn't get you out, that would have sucked. :D/

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users