Photo

Some Type Of Jamboree For Us (broncozone) Members.

46 replies to this topic

#41 94_bronc

94_bronc

F-Series Mechanic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:working on cars and junkyard surfin

Posted 07 January 2005 - 08:18 PM

it depends on where it happens. if it's less than a day and a half dive from me i'll be there
94 xlt 302 mass air
msd ignition
rebuilt and updated E4OD
warn premium hubs

http://www.supermoto...p?user=94_bronc

#42 B_Cack

B_Cack

Where's My Hammer!?!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 08:45 PM

Sounds good, I live in Alabama, and can't seem to find many places to off-road, too much private land. Ironically I was just up at Benning about a week ago.

#43 Col Klinx

Col Klinx

It's Only Money, Right?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 11:35 AM

Just read the original post and that sounds like it'd be a great thing to do. problem is iam 17 so i prolly wouldn't be able to make it for a year or two, it'd prolly be pretty expensive as far as driving the truck there too (unless its somewhere in Ohio), but it'd be sweet none-the-less. The college i want to attend has a 4-wheeling club i was reading about and they go to some place in Indiana i think.

#44 83Ranger4x4

83Ranger4x4

Where's My Hammer!?!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:working on my Ranger and Broncoll...Trail riding.. mudslingin' with my 1990 Jeep Cherokee-Got Mud?

Posted 13 January 2005 - 03:30 PM

:( I hope us Ranger owners are invited??? I'm a member here too. I know of a 4x4 resort type place. They have trails, mudbogs and a picnic area for the whole family. It's in South Carolina,though. Anybody up for the drive? Also the famous 4x4 trails in North Carolina, you need skid plates for some of the trails there,though. Just some ideas I thought I'd throw out there.. Can't wait to meet ya'll face to face.. :D
1983 Ford Ranger 4x4 and a 1984 Ford Bronco ll 4x4

#45 walterm

walterm

It's Only Money, Right?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 06:37 PM

I look forward to meeting alot of you, it seems there some good people here. any and everyone is invited to this. one thing we can do is fill out a form for a back ground check so we can get on base a little easier. but we'll see. if anyone has any questions contact me by pm or darren (shadow D) by pm. we'll answer questions as we can. thanks, walter

#46 DragonDave

DragonDave

F-Series Mechanic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:1992 Bronco Custom 5.8L Pro Comp Stage II 6" 35x12.50R15 Pro Comp Mudders. FlowMaster Cat Back w/3" pipe. (Still Under Construction!)<--rolled this one-->Gots a 93 Xlt now!

Posted 17 January 2005 - 09:53 PM

Don't forget us out here in the Wild Wild West! There is alot of us out here including Dana. :)

#47 repo_man

repo_man

Where's My Hammer!?!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 01:42 AM

hey guiys i'm new to the site.... i've also heard there are some trails in geroge washington national forest in western va..... i would try and find a site about it but i'm drunk right now.. :blink: also i'd like to join yall in the carolinas if and when yall decide to go providing i get my lift, rims, tires and gears done. :D

Edited by repo_man, 18 January 2005 - 01:43 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users