3" Lift

5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_91bigbronco_*

Guest_91bigbronco_*

Posted 18 February 2004 - 06:49 PM

I have a 91 ford bronco, and i was wondering what the cheapest way to put a 3" suspension lift kit would be. thanks

#2 Guest_Stomper4x4_*

Guest_Stomper4x4_*

Posted 18 February 2004 - 11:27 PM

Why 3 inch? In the height range your talking, usualy there are two ways to go. The 2 inch front leveling coils. These raise teh front, as the rear on our broncos is taller than the front. Next step is generaly a 4 inch kit. I don't recall seeing a 3 inch kit. What are you looking to accomplish. Is it just to add larger tires? If so, what size are you going to use?

#3 davids78bronco

davids78bronco

fabricator extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Work all day, and build Bronco accessories in my free time. I've built pre-runner and winch bumpers, rock sliders and rear bumpers, w/ or w/o tire carriers, as well as HD cargo racks (not the bolt-to-your-hardtop POS's)

Posted 20 February 2004 - 01:57 AM

body lift - 60 bucks, and a weekend of your time

#4 Guest_letrain_*

Guest_letrain_*

Posted 20 February 2004 - 10:23 AM

HAHAHAHAHA I agree with davids! lol, then after that if you want more lift, get the 2 inch "budget" lift kit (spacer for front, leaf for back) and get the leveling coils for front. and walla!! a 4 inch lift with 3 inch body all for about 180 bucks(including the 60 body lift) or less.

#5 Guest_azrockrat_*

Guest_azrockrat_*

Posted 20 February 2004 - 01:04 PM

i agree with dave on this one, i have a 3in body lift on mine, also if ya really want a suspension lift look at rancho they have a 3in lift

#6 Guest_Stomper4x4_*

Guest_Stomper4x4_*

Posted 22 February 2004 - 01:07 AM

I saw "cheapest" and "suspension" so I thought he ruled out body lifts. Yeah, body lifts are cheapest. Now, if you actualy want a body lift or not is a whole other question..........

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users