26 replies to this topic

#21 Iamnottelling

Iamnottelling

It's Only Money, Right?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 06:00 PM

Those are amazing trucks. It makes me jealous.
I have been looking on Ebay everyday for my future 73-79 Highboy, standard cab, manual, Double Dana 60's, (tool box in side - camper edition if possible) every week.

I just need some more cash and room in the Garage.

#22 spide4x4

spide4x4

Built Ford Tough

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 08:40 PM

Yeah, I know the fill'n when searching for these trucks. It took me a while to find. Back when I bought it, the California Smog Law was 73' an older, they have since advanced it to 76' an older.
GOOD LUCK!

#23 BlackFord77

BlackFord77

BlackFordTruck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 07:17 PM

Definitely a nice bit of work! What year was it again? Anyhow - I have to agree - trim is tough to find unmarred.

#24 papertiger00

papertiger00

Duck Tape L'fixer :)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:23 PM

i thought i be a pain but i am trying to get my neighbors old ford. he has the last year they made a ford unibody. restored as a hot rod the body is original he just put in a chevy engine. he passed away i want to finish the truck it is sitting outside in just primer. he kept it sitting in the garage till day he died. now he gone it is sitting in the open sad it needs to be finished. i could put my 460 and c6 out of my f150 .

#25 johnny reb

johnny reb

It's Only Money, Right?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:13 PM

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue][B]

Just wanted to share my year long project, lot of time/money but it was worth it.

Went through the entire truck, top to bottom..........you name it I did it!
460ci./dual batt./elec.fans/mallery ign./truck avenger carb/38gal+19gal fuel tanks/rear
air bags/39in. mt.
I restored the interior and exterior to original.........ext.crome moldings get expensive. Still need to work on steering system a bit more.

But I can tell you with the blu race cluches I had install in the C6 and 205 tranfer box this beast is diffenitly........................BUILT FORD TOUGH!

very nice looking truck-and hear I was asking $20 for my chrome. People said it was to much,so I told them I would keep it.

#26 Matthew

Matthew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 04:48 AM

Im thinking about selling my 78 f150 2wd. it got the usual rust and needs new interior but it runs great. got a c6 and no radio. 5.0 roller engine in it and i dont have any pics. What do you guys think price wise?
78 ford f-150 custom 2wd/ first truck

#27 Matthew

Matthew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 04:48 AM

Im thinking about selling my 78 f150 2wd. it got the usual rust and needs new interior but it runs great. got a c6 and no radio. 5.0 roller engine in it and i dont have any pics. What do you guys think price wise?
78 ford f-150 custom 2wd/ first truck

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users