78 Hood Scoop

3 replies to this topic

#1 Mudn78

Mudn78

F-Series Newbie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 10:01 AM

Ok, heres the question, i wanna put a hood scoop on my 78 bronco. i was wondering if anyone has some pictures, or maybe even some ideas on what hood scoop would look best. i saw this one i like cause of the muscle look to it.

Posted Image

#2 jake_262

jake_262

F-Series Mechanic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 06:59 PM

JBGRAMAIRHOOD.jpg JBGRAMAIRHOOD.jpg

Ok, heres the question, i wanna put a hood scoop on my 78 bronco. i was wondering if anyone has some pictures, or maybe even some ideas on what hood scoop would look best. i saw this one i like cause of the muscle look to it.

Posted Image

View Post

I think that hood would be awsome, get the whole shaker affect, have you looked at broncograveyard.com? they have a cool one with the scoop molded in the hood

#3 Mudn78

Mudn78

F-Series Newbie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 08:50 AM

JBGRAMAIRHOOD.jpg JBGRAMAIRHOOD.jpg

I think that hood would be awsome, get the whole shaker affect, have you looked at broncograveyard.com? they have a cool one with the scoop molded in the hood

View Post

Thanks i think im gunna do it, that hood is for a 66-77 bronco, it wont fit the full size 78-79. Ill post some pics when i get it installed.

#4 78f150swb

78f150swb

Duck Tape L'fixer :)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 01:13 PM

There is a web site that sells cowl hoods for our trucks. They are really sharp. The web site is www.up22.com

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users