I'm new and have a question

2 replies to this topic

#1 redneckgrl

redneckgrl

F-Series Newbie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 09:02 PM

Hi, I am new and looking for some assistance. I am trying to find out where the exhaust check valve is located on a 302. My truck is a 87 F250.

Thanks!

#2 armykuwait0506

armykuwait0506

Where's My Hammer!?!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 03:18 PM

Hi, I am new and looking for some assistance. I am trying to find out where the exhaust check valve is located on a 302. My truck is a 87 F250.

Thanks!

i think what your talkin about is the egr valve which is part of the emissions system on the 302 in that year no need to find it except to take it off unhook the smog pump and on the back of the heads theres two tubes comin out unbolt that and find the right size bolt to fit in the head to plug the hole then plug the hole in the intake and scrap all that emissions nonsense youll gain a little more power doin this

#3 armykuwait0506

armykuwait0506

Where's My Hammer!?!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 03:19 PM

i think what your talkin about is the egr valve which is part of the emissions system on the 302 in that year no need to find it except to take it off unhook the smog pump and on the back of the heads theres two tubes comin out unbolt that and find the right size bolt to fit in the head to plug the hole then plug the hole in the intake and scrap all that emissions nonsense youll gain a little more power doin this

by the way it should be right there by your throttle body

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users