interior trim and other item's

2 replies to this topic

#1 La troka

La troka

F-Series Newbie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 07:12 PM

I am having a hard time locating 1) a-pilar and other interior trim. I have several catalogs and truck magazine's, but no one seems to have these parts. 2) I am also looking for a Center Consul. Is there on that will go all the way back or will I have to make one up? I want to install a 10" subwoofer and 2 6x9's, plus other items like the power window switchs. 3) I kept the 6 cyl. and installed headers and want to put a 4 barrel carb. I was told that a large 2 barrel would be enough? I don't want to race it, but I do want some power. 4) I also want to install a cam, lifters and other things to make it faster. any help will be greatly appreciated.

#2 bronc76

bronc76

F-Series Pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Favorite F-Series Year?:1978

Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:45 PM

I am having a hard time locating 1) a-pilar and other interior trim. I have several catalogs and truck magazine's, but no one seems to have these parts. 2) I am also looking for a Center Consul. Is there on that will go all the way back or will I have to make one up? I want to install a 10" subwoofer and 2 6x9's, plus other items like the power window switchs. 3) I kept the 6 cyl. and installed headers and want to put a 4 barrel carb. I was told that a large 2 barrel would be enough? I don't want to race it, but I do want some power. 4) I also want to install a cam, lifters and other things to make it faster. any help will be greatly appreciated.

check out compcams or crane cams. that should help you out with what youre looking for.

#3 bronc76

bronc76

F-Series Pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Favorite F-Series Year?:1978

Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:45 PM

check out compcams or crane cams. that should help you out with what youre looking for.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users