No replies to this topic

#1 fordtruck79

fordtruck79

F-Series Newbie

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Favorite F-Series Year?:1977

Posted 20 December 2009 - 09:26 PM

i am having trouble with the vaccum lines on my 1977 f-100. it is a 3 speed auto, with the 400 engine. or 6.6 litre. this is a canadian truck, not sure if it matters. the truck has none of the tomato juice canisters,that most trucks have. my problem is i have a air cleaner with many ports. 1 port for the crankcase vent hose, i have that one figured out. pcv valve, figured that one. now,there are 2 diaphram type things clipped into the body of the breather.these 2 diaphrams are plastic. one is green, one is white, nothing is plugged into these diaphrams.they each have 2 nipples on them. in the top of the air cleaner is another diaphram, this one is metal, also with 2 nipples. on one nipple there is a hose that goes to the air cleaner duct motor. can anyone tell me what vaccum lines get plugged into these diaphrams. does anyone have accurat vaccum diagrams

if anyone has a 1973/79 ford light truck parts catalogue, a few pages in there have all that i need. maybe someone could scan and email me the pages;
illustration section 66, page 9 = pcv valve components and hose routing
illustration section 94.1, page 32 = EGR components and routing
illustration section 96.1, page 14 = air cleaner,all the attaching parts and all the routing

if anyone has these, i would be most greatfull

Edited by fordtruck79, 27 December 2009 - 12:14 PM.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users