4 replies to this topic

#1 mudwip

mudwip

F-Series Newbie

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Favorite F-Series Year?:1971

Posted 27 December 2009 - 08:45 AM

Hello my name is Randy and I just bought a 1971 f100/ 4wd/ 8foot bed/460 motor/4 inch body lift/35'' tires!!! Going sometime today to get the title put into my name.. The truck is very solid and is going to be used as a every day driver. It needs paint and some other things that a truck that old would need.. I will put some pics of it up when i get it home.. This is my 2nd Older Ford Truck, I had a 78 f 150 that i drove directly in to the ground. This time I am not going to make that mistake (Older/Wiser Thing). One more thing as I crawled into it I immediately thought I would need Running Boards/Nerf bars. Cant seem to find any for that year. So thanks for having me !!

#2 bronc76

bronc76

F-Series Pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Favorite F-Series Year?:1978

Posted 27 December 2009 - 12:00 PM

Welcome to the zone! Post pics when you can.

#3 lostin90s

lostin90s

old part is good part s

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:Wrecking yards , my kids , places with no cell phone service, and Centurion F150 crew cabs

Posted 29 December 2009 - 03:13 PM

Welcome and close to me to ..

Have fun with the truck . I got several sitting around me . So any parts needed I'll look for ya.

As for running boards almost any 80 - 96 will fit . Your year truck . With little to no fab work. Good luck
Parts is parts

#4 mudwip

mudwip

F-Series Newbie

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Favorite F-Series Year?:1971

Posted 01 January 2010 - 02:18 PM

Ok here she is .... I love it cold and hard to start when it is cold but got called to work at 4:00am yesterday morn and drove up not spin/circle or stuck when i get called to work.... And Mr lostin90's i will be in touch live in Westmoreland county near Murrysville. Thanks again

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0077.JPG
  • IMG_0078.JPG

#5 lostin90s

lostin90s

old part is good part s

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:Wrecking yards , my kids , places with no cell phone service, and Centurion F150 crew cabs

Posted 02 January 2010 - 06:25 AM

Thats not a PA truck sweeet ..
My local scrap yard opened a u pullit . They have couple like that there .

Enjoy one sweet ride
Parts is parts

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users