Found An Original 79 Bronco

2 replies to this topic

#1 Scheki

Scheki

F-Series Newbie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 08:20 AM

Hey, I found a Joe in my old neighborhood that has a 79 Bronco that he is thinking about selling.
He bought the Bronco after the first owner traded it in after 6 months after buying it new.
It has a 400 w/ 140k, c-6, overdrive, 7 quart oli pan, trailer package, doors are a little rusty on the bottom, tailgate( original)hasome surface rust(alot cleaner than my 95 was) rear wheel wells are clean and no holes in the floor.
Its a nice Bronco. He was asking me about it. He does not want to sell it to a kid who will ruin it. I told him to keep it and restore it.
He was thinking of putting it up for sale @ $3500.
It does need to be cleaned here and there.
It was his wifes daily driver.
I did not have my camera either.

#2 Guest_battered_bronco_*

Guest_battered_bronco_*

Posted 04 July 2004 - 04:02 PM

ok it didn't have overdrive stock c6 ends with 1:1 3rd gear
even tho you can most likely do better than 3500
what else does it have full carpeted cargo area(sides from doors back) HD rear with anti-roll bar? quad shocks in the front? all those little lights everywhere( i got ~6-8 extras big fat deal huh :)) )? limited slip axles?
now not that i have ever or will ever the nada (on mine79 351m 4wd A/C(its in the back lol)) retail low 6400 retail high 20863(yup 21 grand) but like i said you will never see it as kelly's is the only one that thinks this
besides me of course wouldn't trade it EVEN for a new one unless i can sell the new one and buy 1 restored(or gut 1 and do it right)

btw i ramble in coherintly aot :-"

#3 Guest_battered_bronco_*

Guest_battered_bronco_*

Posted 04 July 2004 - 04:04 PM

hold on...!!
he lets the old lady drive it..now thats love no one drive mine lol
sorry just re-read it

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users