79 F350 Restore &Cummins Build

46 replies to this topic

#41 TheresHellToPay

TheresHellToPay

When I doubt, Hammer Out.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:Riding my motorcycle...Ohh wait thats a lie cuz i got hit by some tool lady who blew a stop sign&gt;:(<br /><br />building cars and trucks of course.
  • Favorite F-Series Year?:1979

Posted 17 November 2009 - 08:58 PM

nv4500 Trans, motor mounts, nitrous kit, and starter will be here next week!!! WOOOOO

then i will take it my frame up to the offroad shop to get my custom cross member made! :D

decided to wait on brake system till i get my drive line in.

also theres a guy at a tire shop a town over whos gunna give me a smokin deal on brand new 52" tires. for 900 bux
only bad part is there for a 20 in rim. might find some rims and put them on the truck and see how they fit and how bad they rub with the body lift. and if there bad i can just sell them. for a nice profit.

next up will be my adapter plates for my trans and for my np205 transfer case. hopefully i can find someone whos sellin some on the forums.

need to order my body mounts so i can get started on mounting my radiator and intercooler and get this bad boy running.

anyone in the mid michigan area on the forums here do metal work? i need my floor pans done on my truck.
i pay well :lol4: also lookin for a good painter!
"Been out here on this highway, Breathing diesel smoke"
2001 Duramax (Silver) - Sold :(
1999 F-350 XLT (Green) - Dreaming of a diesel
1979 F-350 Custom (Blue) - Under the knife. CumminsBuild Thread in Ford 79 Topic Section.
2008 Ninja 250R (Black) - Totaled... Stupid lady drivers >:(

^^ 19 Years old and Not sponsored by mommy and daddy. All hard work earned.

#42 krafty

krafty

F-Series Mechanic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 03:15 PM

how do you have money for all this, and go to school. without being a drug dealer?
2003 F-350 5.4 Crewcab SRW

#43 TheresHellToPay

TheresHellToPay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:Riding my motorcycle...Ohh wait thats a lie cuz i got hit by some tool lady who blew a stop sign&gt;:(<br /><br />building cars and trucks of course.

Posted 19 November 2009 - 04:32 PM

how do you have money for all this, and go to school. without being a drug dealer?

I work work work work my ass off!
been working since I was little and went my own way for the past year once my parents took off.

I own my own lawncare & landscaping business. made great money fixing up repo houses landscaping and mowing them for the banks :D
I also am co-owner 1/3 co owner of a snow plowing business.
I work on a horse farm 7 days a week from 6 am to 3 pm
I help my buddy manage and ship out parts for his BMW parts business.
& I do odd jobs whenever I am able.

Not bad for being 19 years old huh :D
just gotta have the motivation and work around the economy.

Also helps to be single and not having a girl mouchin off my stacks of cash! lol
and no im not a drug dealer lol no one in michigan has money to afford drugs hahaha
1979 F-350 Custom (Blue) - Under the knife. CumminsBuild Thread in Ford 79 Topic Section.

#44 krafty

krafty

F-Series Mechanic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 04:52 AM

good for you kid. I got so many payments comming out of me my paychecks are already spent :( if i had that kind of money i would frame off my 79 t-bird and 89 F-150, keep up the good work, let us know how the cummins fits in there.
2003 F-350 5.4 Crewcab SRW

#45 TheresHellToPay

TheresHellToPay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 09:07 AM

good for you kid. I got so many payments comming out of me my paychecks are already spent :( if i had that kind of money i would frame off my 79 t-bird and 89 F-150, keep up the good work, let us know how the cummins fits in there.

i feel you man. taxes. gas for my 3 trucks. insurance for my 99 f350, and my duramax, and soon the 79 f350. plus over the summer I had my motorcycle before I got hit. phone bill rent exc. its rough out there.

and trust me i dont have alot of money . im broke right now. i have 6 bux in my wallet right now lol and i dont get my paychecks till next week.
looks like ill be eating my dog for dinner :P

#46 TheresHellToPay

TheresHellToPay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:43 PM

PROJECT FOR SALE MAKE ME AN OFFER OR TRADES

#47 Big Brown

Big Brown

F-Series Newbie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 09:23 AM

PROJECT FOR SALE MAKE ME AN OFFER OR TRADES

Hi I'm planing on building a 1978 ford with a cummins, well reseaching I cam across this page, I know this is a old thread, but I was wounering if you still had this project, and is it still for sale.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users